Hot Toys Tokyo Expo Guesses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend Eddie scooped up the Bats, Scarecrow and MJ. Lucky man!!

Heres some of his event pics

https://eddiewong.posterous.com/hoy-toys-10th-anniversary-event

:clap:clap

I see a couple of display cases with Superman in them...might just be the Superman Returns figures though...too small to tell...

5289490223_2e7767bb31_o.jpg

Just found out my buddy and his wife picked up some of the Exclusives for me in Tokyo. I just wanted the Batman set and the MJ, so I'm glad to be getting those soon. Attached are a few pics from the event that he sent me. Most of his pics we've already seen and others were just bad shots as he's not really a fan or great with the camera... Just a friend doing me a favor which has made my Christmas! :)
home.php

home.php

home.php

home.php

home.php

home.php

Yep,Returns.I'm assuming DX Reeve will be a more conventional reveal later in the day if they do unveil it.

Just found out my buddy and his wife picked up some of the Exclusives for me in Tokyo. I just wanted the Batman set and the MJ, so I'm glad to be getting those soon. Attached are a few pics from the event that he sent me. Most of his pics we've already seen and others were just bad shots as he's not really a fan or great with the camera... Just a friend doing me a favor which has made my Christmas! :)
home.php

home.php

home.php

home.php

home.php

home.php

Bro, I don't see any pictures!:(

Jill is ok...Alice looks Jewish. Pass.

How does Alice look Jewish?:dunno

And now I'm worried that they covered her face up... The likeness wasn't 100% perfect, but nothing that couldn't be fixed with a bit of tweaking...

Thor is looking all kinds of awesome! Which worries me deeply, 'cause that might mean I'd have to get the entire Avengers line! :thud:

How does Alice look Jewish?:dunno

This is one that is kind of hard to explain without looking incredibly racist.

Im gonna agree that she has a really jewish look to her, but for the reason above im not going to explain why.

OMFG!!!!!!! bought day one.
is awsome how they used parts of the mark 3.
I cant wait for the finished product.
WOOOT Yoshi Shinkawa rocks!
I hope HIDEO is part of the project.
Guys Imagine a HIDEO KOJIMA 1/6 scale figure.
I would buy it.

I think that figure is part of the Iron Man Collectible Expo. It's a custom not an official figure.

So far, I've been a smidge disappointed. Thats not to say there hasn't been some cool stuff shown and hinted - but unless and until they show or announce something new for T1 or T2 its going to be a bit of a downer....thats just me, Terminator is and always will be the big one for me.

People get it in their heads that something will be announced for sure and when it isn't, they are disapointed. HT never said Terminators or Superman would be unveiled at this show. So its your own fault if you are disapointed. There is a TON of very cool things shown off. Its like SDCC amount of announcements! We usually only get 1 figure at at time with HT and there is what, at least a good 10 shown in one day?

So far, I've been a smidge disappointed. Thats not to say there hasn't been some cool stuff shown and hinted - but unless and until they show or announce something new for T1 or T2 its going to be a bit of a downer....thats just me, Terminator is and always will be the big one for me.

I'm starting to think the T2 licence is done.

They redone the Sideshow stuff, and now it's gone very quiet

Back