Hot Toys - Toy Soul 2014: Dec 19-21 - New Figures to be Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evil-Spongebob-Squarepants-Laugh-Reaction-Gif.gif

Gosh how am I gonna explain this badboy to the Mrs? When he arrives maybe I can sneak I'm through the garage but how to hide the box and where to display him? Oh well tomorrow's problems shouldn't be today's worries :) Hulkbuster 2015!!!! Here we go!

Gosh how am I gonna explain this badboy to the Mrs? When he arrives maybe I can sneak I'm through the garage but how to hide the box and where to display him? Oh well tomorrow's problems shouldn't be today's worries :) Hulkbuster 2015!!!! Here we go!

You are not alone, I am here with you, even though we are far apart..

I'm right there with ya....I have a good feeling my wife isn't going to be too happy with me on this one......might be my last figure ever but I regret nothingggggggg

Back