Hot Toys - Toy Soul 2014: Dec 19-21 - New Figures to be Announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:duff
Thanks, I can't believe people needed to point out its fakeness, it literally took me a minute in a half in PS :lol

Anyway I hope when I log in tommorow we'll have actual pics :pray:
:wave

I'm usually on my iPhone when looking at this forum so pictures are just too damn small for me to be able to tell most of the time..., nicely done though as it peeked my interest. lol ;)

I'm usually on my iPhone when looking at this forum so pictures are just too damn small for me to be able to tell most of the time..., nicely done though as it peeked my interest. lol ;)
Yep, if I'm trying to keep track of something during work hrs, I'm on my phone. What clued me in immediately after I posted was the lack of responses, more than the pics. When I saw no-one was replying, I double-checked the pic and realized Brainiac's deception. I'll have my revenge, one day, Brainiac!!!

No way the Hulkbuster will be ready to be shown this early. We'll probably just get a peak at an unfinished, unpainted prototype.

No way the Hulkbuster will be ready to be shown this early. We'll probably just get a peak at an unfinished, unpainted prototype.

Pretty sure Hot Toys has never shown an unpainted prototype at a convention before. Thanos, Ultron and HB will be fully painted as is all their figures on display.

Pretty sure Hot Toys has never shown an unpainted prototype at a convention before.

They have.

1-6_MOVIE_MASTERPIECE_PHIL_COULSON_CHITAURI_FOOTSOLDIER_HOTTOYS.jpg

555107_400438493351480_1893805206_n.jpg

Gosh how am I gonna explain this badboy to the Mrs? When he arrives maybe I can sneak I'm through the garage but how to hide the box and where to display him? Oh well tomorrow's problems shouldn't be today's worries :) Hulkbuster 2015!!!! Here we go!

Just channel your inner Heisenberg when explaining it to your wife:

"I bought the Hulkbuster for me. I liked it. I was good at it. And it made me feel...alive."

Wow, quarter scale line is really getting some love, finally (not that Little Groot really counts). Not into the scale, but looking forward to seeing it.

It'd be funny if the 1/4 scale IM were taking up that giant display case and there's no HB reveal at Toy Soul :rotfl

I have to admit I do want at least 1 1:4 scale Iron Man, ideally one of the earlier figures though like the mark IV or mark VI.

Back