Hot Toys Two-Face???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah.. I heard there's still 1 or 2 people buying their stuff.

:(

There should be laws preventing the mentally handicapped from buying things online.

But these teasers are getting crazy! Stubble! Holy crap that is detail! I cannot wait to see either head fully revealed! :drool

Here are the same photos, slightly lightened. ;)

I really want this figure, but I JUST got the
first Hot Toys Joker a few days ago...and that one took
me forever to afford. I hope I can get a Batman and
then this one a lot sooner...it looks AWESOME!

Yeah, I like the texture around his beard, but they need to keep the ears baby smooth in their future sculpts.

Stubble! This may be the strangest thing I've ever been excited about. And I agree, the ears should be smooth. I'm just really happy that other than that they seem to have nailed the face sculpt.

ap_20081011045358362.jpg.jpg

You sure thats not a pic of somebody's chin?

I really want this figure, but I JUST got the
first Hot Toys Joker a few days ago...and that one took
me forever to afford. I hope I can get a Batman and
then this one a lot sooner...it looks AWESOME!

If I'm not mistaken, I thought I saw that Two Face would not be released until sometime well into 2009, so hopefully you would be able to cover it by then.

I'm leaning more towards those of the two face figure, also being a JC Hong repaint, the close close closeup ones anyway. I mean, look at the detail of all that stubble etc, no way they would do that on a mass production figure....or would they?

I'm leaning more towards those of the two face figure, also being a JC Hong repaint, the close close closeup ones anyway. I mean, look at the detail of all that stubble etc, no way they would do that on a mass production figure....or would they?

Just take a look at the BR Joker, that has some seriously good painting even before the repaint, so that really could be the version setup for production.

Just take a look at the BR Joker, that has some seriously good painting even before the repaint, so that really could be the version setup for production.

Actually, this is true, we all thought that was a complex enough paintjob for a release figure, so hmmmmm good point, guess we'll have to wait and see. I agree with someone else's comment but, it would be a bit annoying if it was a JC Hong, i mean we havnt had ANY pics yet, and it would really give me the craps if they finally show us some pics, of what we WONT be getting :p

I would be very disappointed if the Hong paint job wormed it's way into production, I just dont like crying mascara Joker.

Back