Hottoys first showing at Ani-com 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Samurai Predator is sculpt by Takeya Takayuki 竹谷隆之, he a lengdary god like King of sculpter in Japan.

New Hot Toys at the end of July?

smapeapproves.gif

-

Do they have the right to use Big Red? Or is Samurai Predator a made up name for one of the Lost Preds? Maybe Samurai is actually Ram!?? :monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

Howard didnt mention the new MK I. I wonder why?

most likely because the guy who leaked that info wasn't super familiar with Iron Man and confused the Iron Monger with Mark I.

-

Samurai Predator?

Dammit, Hot Toys. This is getting out of hand. If there's one word I'd use to describe this summer in terms of collectible announcements, it's saturation. Can't wait for pics, but if this is expanded universe, then it just might be the first HT Predator I pass on (besides Wolf ;)).

Red Skull would be cool too see, as well as MGS. Lot of people have been waiting for that.

The Plastic enemy guy said they saw the new MK I proto and Joker.:panic: may be they are lying.

Ani-Com starts July 29th so we have a week to speculate unless something leaks early.

I've been a fan of Takeya Takayuki for a long time, own a lot of his SIC rider figure, the new Pred is a must have!

Is hottoys bring down the world economy, not the US. :panic::panic::panic:

I hope the marvel character is red skull or Loki. It better not be something from x-men first class. But we know they are releasing something from that movie. Magneto is all I care about.

DX 89 Batman

MGS

Samurai Predator ( Sculpt by Takeya Takayuki 竹谷隆之)

Bruce Lee ( full rubber body )

Character from Marvel movie ( Red skull may be? )

:panic::panic::panic::panic:

update: Will be on display when ready. (wtf better be READY)

wtfffff Im broke!!!!!!

Back