Hottoys first showing at Ani-com 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is UNREAL!!!! At least 5 new HT figures will make their debut in a week! And these are major figures; Bats, Bruce, MGS! Samurai Predator has me really intrigued.......

Think I'm gonna start signing my paycheck directly to Hot Toys.

This is UNREAL!!!! At least 5 new HT figures will make their debut in a week! And these are major figures; Bats, Bruce, MGS! Samurai Predator has me really intrigued.......

Think I'm gonna start signing my paycheck directly to Hot Toys.

LOL :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl but sadly thats the truth!! :slap

DX 89 Batman

:panic::panic::panic::panic:

update: Will be on display when ready. (wtf better be READY)

5sXLi.gif

:thud:

Honestly only interested in Batman at this point. But that is a good call about Magneto being the Marvel figure... nothing has been shown from First Class and they announced that license awhile ago.

I think the marvel character will be banshee.

HT always starts of with the lamest character out of the whole bunch when starting on a line up.

Honestly only interested in Batman at this point. But that is a good call about Magneto being the Marvel figure... nothing has been shown from First Class and they announced that license awhile ago.

Wasn't beast released like a week ago or less?Or did you mean that they didn't show anything at the com?

Back