Hottoys first showing at Ani-com 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should generally expect someone to take offense when you liken them to people you consider 'retarded'. But anyway moving on.

Lol have you ever read my post? I said you sonded like WOW retards, but i have never said you are one of those :cuckoo: :huh
Anyways i'm sorry if i meant any harm to you a-dev.

Man i am seriously going to be so broke now that theyve announced so many figures.

1989 Batman DX and Joker and Batmobile (Yeah maybe 1000 right there) Oops! I forget about the batman begins exclusive batman.

Avatar Jake Sully (290 to 315) Plus we know we are going to get a neyteri and possible amp suit with quarich (1200 total for everything maybe)

Metal Gear Solid. Hell they didnt even specify which figures so we might even see a huge wave of them since there are so many cool and important characters in the games. The Boss and Big Boss for sure though (450)

Samurai Predator. Dont know what the hell that is but it sounds too cool to ignore. Classic predator from Predators, Snake/Shadow Predator. (800-1000)

Iron Monger which i know every hot toys iron man collector will get since all theyve been seeing in the past years are just iron man armours. Another Mark I according to this post. Mark 4 exclusive.

Plus sideshow picked up the DC License. And this is only half the list of hot toys figures coming out. Plus at the end of the year more licenses will be announced. Im very excited but :thud:

Man i am seriously going to be so broke now that theyve announced so many figures.

1989 Batman DX and Joker and Batmobile (Yeah maybe 1000 right there) Oops! I forget about the batman begins exclusive batman.

Avatar Jake Sully (290 to 315) Plus we know we are going to get a neyteri and possible amp suit with quarich (1200 total for everything maybe)

Metal Gear Solid. Hell they didnt even specify which figures so we might even see a huge wave of them since there are so many cool and important characters in the games. The Boss and Big Boss for sure though (450)

Samurai Predator. Dont know what the hell that is but it sounds too cool to ignore. Classic predator from Predators, Snake/Shadow Predator. (800-1000)

Iron Monger which i know every hot toys iron man collector will get since all theyve been seeing in the past years are just iron man armours. Another Mark I according to this post. Mark 4 exclusive.

Plus sideshow picked up the DC License. And this is only half the list of hot toys figures coming out. Plus at the end of the year more licenses will be announced. Im very excited but :thud:

tumblr_lidutxOniI1qc1jg4o1_500.gif

Its probably been like 3 years since the last time i've had so many preorders. I went almost 3 full years buying the oddball piece here and there. This is crazy BUT what we all asked for. No doubt.

Its probably been like 3 years since the last time i've had so many preorders. I went almost 3 full years buying the oddball piece here and there. This is crazy BUT what we all asked for. No doubt.

You're not alone.
So much spicy stuff from hot toys, bandai and sideshow (especially upcoming dc premium formats, legendary scale busts and comiquettes)
Man, my wallet is going to be seriously wounded :thud:

Last edited:
Lol have you ever read my post? I said you sonded like WOW retards, but i have never said you are one of those :cuckoo: :huh
Anyways i'm sorry if i meant any harm to you a-dev.
I've heard this defense elsewhere, and it isn't an excuse to take passive-aggressive shots at other members. Please don't go there again, if you please.

I've heard this defense elsewhere, and it isn't an excuse to take passive-aggressive shots at other members. Please don't go there again, if you please.

Alright, if this sounded rude to everyone here (which i don't know why), i will accept your proposal.

DX 89 Batman

MGS

Samurai Predator ( Sculpt by Takeya Takayuki 竹谷隆之)

Bruce Lee ( full rubber body )

Character from Marvel movie ( Red skull may be? )

:panic::panic::panic::panic:

update: Will be on display when ready. (wtf better be READY)

This is very exiting news OMG ! I hope you keep us updated
smiley.gif

I was hoping for a Predator based off on the mask that Sideshow did, the Stealth Pred I think it is. That would have been exellent. But this Samurai Pred has me intrigued since it is not based on a particular movie design that I can think of and don't know if the comics have one.

The Plastic enemy guy said they saw the new MK I proto and Joker.:panic: may be they are lying.

If this is the same discussion that was going on in the MK I thread, then wasn't this just someone seeing the Iron Monger and confusing it for a Mk I re-release?

So glad I'm not one of the 89 Bats fans. That kind of thing will send you broke. Then again doesn't seem to matter what you're a fan of these days, Hot Toys will find some way of making you broke.

Im hoping for RED SKULL..

Also wish they'd make Hanzo from Predators. (i thought initially that was what the samurai predator announcement was)

89 Bats is a must for me as well.

MGS.. meh.

Got the EtD Bruce SS exclusive. Two bruces are enough for me.

looking forward for the pics in this topic of the '89 keaton asap (just finding an excuse to post something so I get notifications of new posts here :))

Back