Hottoys first showing at Ani-com 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok. Read the description carefully and it says it is a dorama display and then it says they will reveal the 1/6 figure based on the diorama.

I am now assuming that what they showed of the Samurai Pred is already in existance and was done by those two guys and they will later show the 1/6 scale figure based on the picture of the statue in their FB page.

So confusing...

Ok. Read the description carefully and it says it is a dorama display and then it says they will reveal the 1/6 figure based on the diorama.

I am now assuming that what they showed of the Samurai Pred is already in existance and was done by those two guys and they will later show the 1/6 scale figure based on the picture of the statue in their FB page.

So confusing...

Oh ok, now that makes sense :goodpost:

Im looking forward to Keaton Batman and the seamless Bruce Lee body the most as well as any new licences and stuff we do nt know of yet.This Summers conventions wll take some beating in terms of excitement generated thats for sure!!

Thankfully I don't really care for Iron Man. Though if they were to ever make a Bleeding Edge, I would definately buy it. I just want a freaking Hulk already and since they made Avatar and Iron monger, size should not be an issue. Im betting that once Hot Toys reveals the Avengers license, it will be the first figure released.

Back