Hottoys first showing at Ani-com 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay, here's a big news regarding the ACGHK2011, can anyone translate this huge information

72c417d5gw1djdb4vwcqlj.jpg

Correct me if i am incorrect, but isn't the MGS "Grey Fox" shown in this image one of the Iron Man MK3 customs from a show a while back.

& is that a Tan Tumbler?

(EDIT...

DSC_0132-550x.jpg

It was)

the picture there is taken from HT 10th anniversary at Tokyo last year I guess..

and that little booth pic, seems that'd be HT stand at ACGHK this year..

and the question is.. what is that 600 huge number means.. and why the toy-worlds member keep saying "bad for scalper" "just queue and buy"

I assume this would mean, there's a big chance for the visitor to get the EX.. not like last year.. dominated by @$$hole fu*k!n scalpers

I dunno.. anyone could read that IP MAN Language?

Sorry guys to bring it back on to Bruce Lee but Breaker on his OSB Facebook page has said now that he's got a reliable source that it's NOT going to be a HT BL GoD being shown at Ani-Com lol :dunno I hope it's WOTD, either way if the figure is from a movie other than ETD it'll mean that EB having got the exclusive rights to all the rest of the BL films like rumored so it'll be interesting to see what there got planned but either way you know this is going to be an awesome figure. Your got to love this hobby :)

Sorry guys to bring it back on to Bruce Lee but Breaker on his OSB Facebook page has said now that he's got a reliable source that it's NOT going to be a HT BL GoD being shown at Ani-Com lol :dunno I hope it's WOTD, either way if the figure is from a movie other than ETD it'll mean that EB having got the exclusive rights to all the rest of the BL films like rumored so it'll be interesting to see what there got planned but either way you know this is going to be an awesome figure. Your got to love this hobby :)

I could never get why a GoD figure needed a seamless rubber body anyhow. EB's 'behind the scenes' take was done because EB had already done GoD twice before and they needed a different take (different take, geddit, ha ha...oh forget it) anyhoo, as much as a lot of people love the accessories I think the concept was stretching it. GoD Bruce is a fully suited up geezer or GTFO IMO.

My money is on either an ETD boxing Bruce, a BD Big Boss or a WoTD Bruce. I just hope they don't deflate my dreams by giving us some lame take of Bruce because HT don't have the license to do any of the GH films.

Meh. I don't like it. Hopefully though HT continues to leak up until the show.

Meh. I don't like it. Hopefully though HT continues to leak up until the show.

This was posted a long with it.
Hot Toys is more than happy to present the first artist collaboration project with celebrated ___anese artists Mr. Takayuki Takeya (竹谷隆之) & Mr. Yuji Oniki (鬼木祐二) to bring their unique design and sculpture to the 1/6th scale collectible world.

This Samurai Predator is proudly designed and painted by Mr Takayuki Takeya (竹谷隆之) and specially sculpted by Mr. Yuji Oniki (鬼木祐二), which will be firstly unveiled in the Ani-Com & Games event in Hong Kong for preview from 29th July to 2nd August!

Fans, please visit our specially designed America Theatre themed booth (booth # F18-22, 27-31) at Ani-Com Hong Kong to check out our exciting exhibits and products! Stay tuned with us for more update on our Ani-Com event tomorrow!

So we'll probably get another figure "leak" tomorrow :yess:

I'm pretty sure its not from P2. Looks like its just a custom design by the sculpter. Gotta say I'm not really a fan of what I could see of it. The first hot toys pred I had zero interest in. Which is good considering all the other awesome stuff they're releasing is gonna make me homeless. Haha.

I like it but the fact that it's going to be an exclusive, I won't get it. HT figures cost enough as it is & the only way I could get this is eBay where they'll double the price because it comes with an exclusive Ani-Com tag. I'm just glad it wasn't an essential figure like the Batman figures were to me.

Stand looks amazing but I don't really like "makey uppy" versions of things. Yes, that's a technical term.

What next? Scary Pred, Baby Pred and Sporty Pred?

:)

Oh good. It seems to be a statue. I don't collect statues. Now just hoping for a GoD or WotD and MGS.

If they do a GoD, I don't care for all the things Enterbay put in theirs, I just want a good headsculpt with Hot Toys paint apps.

I really want a MGS 2 Snake, but it will most likely be Boss Snake from Snake Eater since that was what they showed when they announced the license. I'll still get it though.

Back