Hottoys first showing at Ani-com 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a huge Iron Man fan and could use a break just to catch up on releases. With Iron Monger on the horizon and eventual releases for The Avengers and Iron Man 3 they could give it a rest for the time being.

I wish its Magneto........ or Red Skull. Please not a Mark1...at least not yet.

Looking forward to the Fassbender sculpt. He stole that film.

You're just biased because he's Irish. :wink1:

Seriously, though, Fassbender is hot. Plus the fact his mum is German shows in his excellent German dialogue in Inglorious Basterds and X-Men First Class. I loved that scene in the bar in Argentina, even more so because it was authentically auf Deutsch (in German).

The prospect of seeing the revised Indy sculpt combined with the certainty of seeing Keaton Batman has me more excited for Ani-com than I was for SDCC...can't wait for tomorrow.

Baby Spice FTW

I am super excited to see 1989 Batman bad. God its tough trying to decide what I can afford to and what I have to pass on.

Anyone else hoping that in a years time to see 20% off HT Iron Monger at gohastings? or is that just me

Lines...
198781_1856122771514_1494203744_31538730_1741914_n.jpg

Baby Spice FTW

I am super excited to see 1989 Batman bad. God its tough trying to decide what I can afford to and what I have to pass on.

Anyone else hoping that in a years time to see 20% off HT Iron Monger at gohastings? or is that just me

Hoping as in realistically expecting or just wishful thinking?

im glad im not going to acghk.. i was planning to queue as well, but im thinking about how to pee, sleep and bath.. they're quite comfortable.. they even play mahjong!! And why it's the old man and woman who got the first line?? are they collection toys as well?? loll

im glad im not going to acghk.. i was planning to queue as well, but im thinking about how to pee, sleep and bath.. they're quite comfortable.. they even play mahjong!! And why it's the old man and woman who got the first line?? are they collection toys as well?? loll

Scalpers, they always come in three.

Back