HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that looks awsome !!!
My wolf is almost here !! is being traveling all weeknd with FEDEX !!
is left memphis allready WOOOT ! with my past orders from sideshow after the memphis top is MIchigan detroit the WINDSOR YAY!!
I will have video and pics as soon AS i get him.

congratz man !!!.
I actually picked mine up late off ebay but its on its way too.
Should be about a week or two hopefully. I'm crossing my fingers I don't get hit with custom charges again , I think its ridiculous. I mean I don't know about anything like that but does it have to be so damn expensive !!. :(

By the way man , I really appreciate the shout out you gave me in your last vid , that was awesome ! :rock . I'm definitely looking to improve my videos quality wise. I'm actually on ebay in another tab right now looking for a tripod. :lol
Keep up the awesome videos man , can't wait for wolfs vid. :D

Must admit customs haven't been stinging me for the last few months.....had a rush of charges in oct/nov last year and since then nothing......maybe theres a collector in the clearing house :banana

Must admit customs haven't been stinging me for the last few months.....had a rush of charges in oct/nov last year and since then nothing......maybe theres a collector in the clearing house :banana

Yeah, I havnt been charged any customs at all, even on the avpr bio helmet! Hope I havnt just Jinxed myself for the bust :lol and its "pay" back time for customs!

Ha.! Got mine in the UK, yeah paid me but didn't want to take the risk with shipping costs and potential customs...this way I knew what I was paying.....have the space right next to my P1 1:1 all ready for it :banana

Picked it up from a UK seller on ebay in Feb for a very good price :D must of only been on ebay for a very short time before I spotted it....had a buy it now !

It sucks to have items shipped, try to avoid if i can but some things r just to good to pass up

That sounds awesome.

Yup, my favorite part of the movie was Wolf in the sewer, his actions, his geart, the fights, the lighting. While I agree some of the movie was too underlit at times, I thought the sewer scene pretty well captured the feel of ALIEN and Aliens which I liked of the creatures fading into the background. I also really like the rain atmosphere of the end fight, but that scene should have been lit more, by that point, the mystery of the creatures had been used enough in the movie, for the big finale, they should have been clear as day to us so we could just enjoy them in all their glory instead of watching 2 shadows fight.

Cheers if you can manage that one, that'd have to be a pretty hefty sized dio just to have enough showing to get a good sense of what the environment is.

Yeah, I know.

I decided just a few moments to do it for the NECA, because if I did it for HT Wolf it would at least need to be 2 1/2 ft. wide, and long. It'd be huge and I don't have space for it now. The NECA one would be much smaller.

Yeah, I know.

I decided just a few moments to do it for the NECA, because if I did it for HT Wolf it would at least need to be 2 1/2 ft. wide, and long. It'd be huge and I don't have space for it now. The NECA one would be much smaller.

Good call, plus with NECA, you could really get a swarm of Aliens in there too for easy money.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT !! I tracked the wolf down today and went and got him fedex.

I coudint wait anylonger.

this is turning to be a great day !! also in the box was MEDICOM DATH MAUL !! wooot !!

taking pics and starting video.
I will post as soon as i can.

this is turning to be a great day !! also in the box was MEDICOM DATH MAUL !! wooot !!

Were waiting :D

YEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacky

Awesome can wait for those pics.

I guess i´ll be the last one to get his Wolf... First Wolf is going from Hong Kong to USA, and then from USA to Uruguay...Its taking for ever... :monkey2

Dont be so sure. My pred has been in customs in my country since 15th april :S. Hope it wont take much longer. Its annoying as hell.

Back