HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT !! I tracked the wolf down today and went and got him fedex.

I coudint wait anylonger.

this is turning to be a great day !! also in the box was MEDICOM DATH MAUL !! wooot !!

taking pics and starting video.
I will post as soon as i can.

it's been 1 hour and 28 minutes since you posted this... we need pics and a video now!!! :D

I wish I could just pass out until Thursday and wake up with Wolf in front of me :lol, at least he's shipped, I'm a step closer, this is just the first exciting figure I've received since the P2 BD which was some time ago.

I wish I could just pass out until Thursday and wake up with Wolf in front of me :lol
I think this about all my collectibles , theres that machine thing they use in the fifth element where you get into it , press a button and your out :lol.
We all need to build one of these although at the rate I'm buying crap at the minute I would be probably die of old age ina few hours. :(:lol:lol

seriously!! when you know it's shipped and you have a tracking number, time seems to move at a CRAWL!!

I know the feeling :rotfl I get all snappy with people! and stressed! Its the only time though, Im usually so laid back im basically horizontal! :lol

I am really impatient when it comes to the waiting game!

I know the feeling :rotfl I get all snappy with people! and stressed! Its the only time though, Im usually so laid back im basically horizontal! :lol

I am really impatient when it comes to the waiting game!

I love waiting , when I know a lot of crap is coming I feel great knowing I ave something to look forward too. What I hate is when a lot of stuff shows up all together then I'm skint for 2 weeks with nothing on its way ! :lol:lol

actually, i think the absolute WORST for me is when you are anticipating something arriving on a particular date (according to the tracking detail), and then on that day, as the anticipation crescendos and you get nothing done at work, continually looking out your window, or F5ing the tracking details, you find out that delivery has been rescheduled for the next day.

seriously!! when you know it's shipped and you have a tracking number, time seems to move at a CRAWL!!

Well particularly from the East Coast, I see the people sweep the country before east coasters get stuff, but it is on it's way and could be worse, I could be not getting one or waiting like Eu folks and such, so just gotta be patient, but he looks so fun.

actually, i think the absolute WORST for me is when you are anticipating something arriving on a particular date (according to the tracking detail), and then on that day, as the anticipation crescendos and you get nothing done at work, continually looking out your window, or F5ing the tracking details, you find out that delivery has been rescheduled for the next day.

lol... yeah i know how that feels. or here's my deal...my house is always the last drop on the route because its always dark out when the UPS/Fedex guy delivers my items.

lol... yeah i know how that feels. or here's my deal...my house is always the last drop on the route because its always dark out when the UPS/Fedex guy delivers my items.

i think that's almost worth moving! find out the UPS route, and move to where they go first on their route...

"yeah honey, i've found this GREAT house!"
"who said we were moving???"

:lol

OK guys !! after 1h 30 minutes wolf is completed!!

he was better to assemble then PRED 2

he looks UNREAL !! I cant wait to start working on the video.
Tomorrow I will work on it all day.
OK the pics !!

ENJOY because I am

DSC06513.jpg

DSC06519.jpg

DSC06533.jpg

DSC06535.jpg

DSC06536.jpg

DSC06537.jpg

DSC06538.jpg

DSC06539.jpg

DSC06540.jpg

I love waiting , when I know a lot of crap is coming I feel great knowing I ave something to look forward too. What I hate is when a lot of stuff shows up all together then I'm skint for 2 weeks with nothing on its way ! :lol:lol

That's actually a fair point, as a day or two after the excitement wears off, the empty feeling kicks in! And you need something else to track every two seconds! Even though you know its not gonna be different from the last time you checked. Sounds weird but I hate waiting and hate having nothing to wait on :rotfl

Very nice man!

But I'm interested in that VFA-103 F/A-18. It that one of those really nice wooden models they build for you or did you get it somewere else?

ohh you mean the ROBOTECH valkery
I got him on ebay. from the movie macross ZERO.
Totaly transforms. Is very rare and its getting really expensive.
Is made of plastic.

Back