HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need some posing skills but thanks anyway for your effort.Nice score can't wait to get mine wednesday.:rock

yeaaa I dont bother because maulfan is incharge of that deparment.
besides I dont like to play with them too much.
If I break something I would be very pissed. so once I am done with a few pics and the video I dont touch them again.

too right , I have broke nearly all my preds somewhere trying to put them in awkward poses !. :lol
Annoying as hell !.

Just go slow and cautiously paying attention for resistance or sounds like something's not right. That's what I did with P2 BD, it was my first Pred so I had no idea what I was in for but once I tested what the body and armor would allow, I was able to explore more interesting posing, but it also takes time, some setups can take 15 minutes for a pose just being gentle with it and making sure it can stand on it's own and such.

yeaaa I dont bother because maulfan is incharge of that deparment.
besides I dont like to play with them too much.
If I break something I would be very pissed. so once I am done with a few pics and the video I dont touch them again.

I'm the same way,put em in a pose I like and leave it for enternity.

Just go slow and cautiously paying attention for resistance or sounds like something's not right. That's what I did with P2 BD, it was my first Pred so I had no idea what I was in for but once I tested what the body and armor would allow, I was able to explore more interesting posing, but it also takes time, some setups can take 15 minutes for a pose just being gentle with it and making sure it can stand on it's own and such.

Thanks for the info ! WIll do so in the future.

TIP

Wolf comes with a little string you tie on the body mesh to help keep it from sliding up above his loincloth.
I used this and decided to glue the body mesh to the waist at 4 different spots. Its completely safe and is covered by the loin cloth. Just stretch it down as much as you can before glueing.

I'm the same way,put em in a pose I like and leave it for enternity.

ohh yeaa man ! i cant imagine sothing happening to one of this.
OHH MAN !! I would go nuts.

I had a dream the other day that we had an earthquake and all my stuff was in ruins. I woke up so fast.
Was not a good dream let me tell you.

I was going to make a Diorama base of the sewer.

Here's the preliminary artwork for my sewer. Basically roughing in the placement of things like the walk area, pipes, then I'll detail it.

sewer1.jpg

TIP

Wolf comes with a little string you tie on the body mesh to help keep it from sliding up above his loincloth.
I used this and decided to glue the body mesh to the waist at 4 different spots. Its completely safe and is covered by the loin cloth. Just stretch it down as much as you can before glueing.

Good info!

Finally got my Wolf today. He is absolutely the best Pred to date, only cause he comes with so much more gear than the P2 Elder. I would prefer a cloth loancloth, but they used a great material to make it, its very easy to hide the display stand with it. I would suggest dipping his mouth in some hot water and then you can get a bit more expression with his madibles.

So are you guys actually cutting the post in half when you doing the mod? What i did was remove the caster from the top joint, and then cut the pin out of the arm. After you do that you basically have a ball joint when you slid the arm back facing the way you guys have it. Itll probably be really loose, so you can just put a layer or two of super glue inside the arm to build up some friction with the ball.

Finally got my Wolf today. He is absolutely the best Pred to date, only cause he comes with so much more gear than the P2 Elder. I would prefer a cloth loancloth, but they used a great material to make it, its very easy to hide the display stand with it. I would suggest dipping his mouth in some hot water and then you can get a bit more expression with his madibles.

So are you guys actually cutting the post in half when you doing the mod? What i did was remove the caster from the top joint, and then cut the pin out of the arm. After you do that you basically have a ball joint when you slid the arm back facing the way you guys have it. Itll probably be really loose, so you can just put a layer or two of super glue inside the arm to build up some friction with the ball.

Pics! Pics! Pics!

Pics please.:D

Back