HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you might, well, I don't really know. Maybe you should try heating them, and then pulling them taunt and then put the under cold water while still pulling.

So I'm sure for the people that now have both figures we are going to get lots of these....in the meantime enjoy :D

Firstly up close and personal ! 'You looking at me.....!'

AVP Stand off ! 'You call that a Spear....!'

These figures are excellent....:banana:banana

When I got my first Wolf, some of his tubes had fallen out of the plastic but I found them in the box luckily. :eek: Just make sure you check your boxes up & down, they may have fallen out too. :google I'm getting my 2nd Wolf tommorrow & it's coming from SS so I hope all the tubes are there. :google I'll keep you guys posted. We may all have to write to Hot Toys. :(

I checked there too. When I took mine out of the box, I carefully took the bag out and opened it on a table where I'd notice something falling out.
I assembled mine last night, I wasn't about to just let it sit there until I got an answer. Everything went fine except the missing spring and a reglue on his loin cloth. I had to drill one of the tube holes on a plasma caster since they didn't drill the hole deep enough.

I was happy with it until I placed it next to one of the AVP preds, he looks way too thin if you ask me. This one just won't look right with any of the other Preds including the Pred 2 guys and Pred 1. So he's more of a stand alone. I'm also a bit disappointed in his loin cloth and accessories. Theres so much more he should've come with for this price.

It's not my favorite Predator, he'd come in after the Pred 2 figures, the AVP Celtic and Sideshow Ancient. I love the head sculpt and paint on this one the most of all though.

DSC06537.jpg

Just noticed that you have the knee pads on upside down. Easy fix though.

The pic with the whip is too good. So glad I preordered and so furious I don't even have a shipping notice yet :monkey2:monkey4:monkey2:monkey4

Yeah this figure looks great with the whip.I posed mine with it and it looks awesome.I was looking him over after I got back from running erands,and man this the greatest Pred from HT so far.The sculpt is magnificent! His teeth (if that's what you call them) look like real teeth.I like his slenderness too,I didn't at first.One thing I do miss is the sharp ass blades on the feet.Looks like HT did away with it,I could have swore they were sharp in the movie??

Yeah this figure looks great with the whip.I posed mine with it and it looks awesome.I was looking him over after I got back from running erands,and man this the greatest Pred from HT so far.The sculpt is magnificent! His teeth (if that's what you call them) look like real teeth.I like his slenderness too,I didn't at first.One thing I do miss is the sharp ass blades on the feet.Looks like HT did away with it,I could have swore they were sharp in the movie??
I don't recall if they're larger blades in the film, but these appear to be the same feet used on the first two AVP releases Scar and Celtic, after which all AVP Preds came with the larger blades on their feet. I seem to remember Wolf having weird larger toe exposed sandals.

SOLIDSNAKE said:
Really hmmm !
thanks for the notice
No prob. I almost put them on upside down myself, they look like they belong that way. I also noticed that Furious1 did the same.

I don't recall if they're larger blades in the film, but these appear to be the same feet used on the first two AVP releases Scar and Celtic, after which all AVP Preds came with the larger blades on their feet. I seem to remember Wolf having weird larger toe exposed sandals.

No prob. I almost put them on upside down myself, they look like they belong that way. I also noticed that Furious1 did the same.

Well I remember my ancient Pred had huge sharp blades.I thought Scar and Celtic had them too? I guess not.

Just got a question for anyone here with the PredAlien...

Closer to the tail's spear-tip...I'd say maybe around 1/2 - 3/4ths the way down where the tail is connected to the body, does anyone's PredAlien tail feel like it has a different internal material there and not a complete wire through the tail like the Alien Warriors?

I'm curious because I'm wondering whether the internal wire in my PredAlien broke and 1/2 - 3/4ths the way down the tail is "loose" so to speak. But it almost feels like there's a series of small, internal joints along the part I describe that are moveable but don't "move" like the wire. Anyone understand what I'm saying here? :confused:

Or it almost feels like there are TWO wires...but it could've broke... I just want to make sure people don't have a similar feel before I make the decision to send him back to Sideshow.

NEVERMIND- The wire is indeed broken...I can feel the now TWO pieces of wire grinding against each other as I move the "loose" area of the tail....BACK TO SIDESHOW, PREDALIEN! :(

Last edited:
Just got a question for anyone here with the PredAlien...

Closer to the tail's spear-tip...I'd say maybe around 1/2 - 3/4ths the way down where the tail is connected to the body, does anyone's PredAlien tail feel like it has a different internal material there and not a complete wire through the tail like the Alien Warriors?

I'm curious because I'm wondering whether the internal wire in my PredAlien broke and 1/2 - 3/4ths the way down the tail is "loose" so to speak. But it almost feels like there's a series of small, internal joints along the part I describe that are moveable but don't "move" like the wire. Anyone understand what I'm saying here? :confused:

Or it almost feels like there are TWO wires...but it could've broke... I just want to make sure people don't have a similar feel before I make the decision to send him back to Sideshow.

NEVERMIND- The wire is indeed broken...I can feel the now TWO pieces of wire grinding against each other as I move the "loose" area of the tail....BACK TO SIDESHOW, PREDALIEN! :(

That's what happened to my Ancient's bendable hand, it freaking broke, the wite I mean. So now I can't bend themiddle finger at all.:monkey2
Sorrry that happened to the Predalien.

Back