HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need some new pics :chew

Man, Cornerstore is sure taking their sweet time :monkey2

more pics!
DSC06549.jpg

MAULFAN !! I cant wait to see what you got cooked for US !!

Did yours come with a seventh spring covered tube Solidsnake?
Because you're also missing the chest to shoulder armor spring tube there.

I have mine and haven't put it together because I'm also lacking that seventh chest armor tube.

Hate to say, but perhaps all the Wolf's SSC is receiving are missing a part, that's where these are coming from. Chavez will be the tell tomorrow, if his is minus it, I have a feeling I'll find mine missing it Thursday.

It looks as if everybody else has their's on, maybe he fogot to put it on.
Or maybe he didn't get one too Screamingmetal.
Just trying to be sure that mine is missing one.
I already sent the email to Sideshow asking for a replacment part to be sent to me. I'd HATE to send the whole damn thing back just because mine is missing a little tube. :banghead

Just trying to be sure that mine is missing one.
I already sent the email to Sideshow asking for a replacment part to be sent to me. I'd HATE to send the whole damn thing back just because mine is missing a little tube. :banghead
When I got my first Wolf, some of his tubes had fallen out of the plastic but I found them in the box luckily. :eek: Just make sure you check your boxes up & down, they may have fallen out too. :google I'm getting my 2nd Wolf tommorrow & it's coming from SS so I hope all the tubes are there. :google I'll keep you guys posted. We may all have to write to Hot Toys. :(

Did yours come with a seventh spring covered tube Solidsnake?
Because you're also missing the chest to shoulder armor spring tube there.

I have mine and haven't put it together because I'm also lacking that seventh chest armor tube.

yeaa it came with it when i took this pics I was just done building him.
Once I am done video montage you will see it's on.

Well, hope fully Sideshow will send the correct springs to everyone who needs them. And SSC needs to hurry up and send Wolfs and Predalienns to other stores.

yeaa it came with it when i took this pics I was just done building him.
Once I am done video montage you will see it's on.

That's comforting to know, at least there's not a heavy pattern of SSC shipped Wolf's missing parts, I was nervous for a minute.

My wolf is here!! But the screwed up thing is I left my camera at my ma's house last weekend.I'll try to take some pics with my camera phone,dont know how that's going to turn out.I built him already and only had an issue with the pins in the springs not staying inside the holes.I had to glue most of them except for the one's that go in the mask and chest.I have all my springs btw,but one of them is missing a pin

That's comforting to know, at least there's not a heavy pattern of SSC shipped Wolf's missing parts, I was nervous for a minute.
:D Got my 2nd Wolf today and all 7 springs are there. :joy Everything looks in tact! Anyone know how to straiten out the dreds? :monkey1 :mexwave

Back