HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he is an amazing figure !
I will have video showcase and my video review up tomorrow.
I am off work tomorrow so I can work on it all day.

Great news man !.
Hopefully my next review will feature a tripod finally !. :lol
I really need them to go alt neater quality wise. Can't wait to start playing around with all this crap again. My reviews are gonna have to be in my front room for a while until my collection room is fixed up again so its gonna seem weird filming in there. Anyway , keep up the vids !. :rock

Best of the bunch right there.

Thanks, and I agree. I'm still exploring poseability, it's time consuming but worth it. After some of the horror stories, I'm being very gentle rotating the shoulders right now while still trying to test the range. No leg netting and the easily shifted belt and loin cloth allows some decent crouching, I only wish the feet had a bit more articulation, the one downside of the sculpted armor, you can't put it out of the way like on P2.

Thanks, and I agree. I'm still exploring poseability, it's time consuming but worth it. After some of the horror stories, I'm being very gentle rotating the shoulders right now while still trying to test the range. No leg netting and the easily shifted belt and loin cloth allows some decent crouching, I only wish the feet had a bit more articulation, the one downside of the sculpted armor, you can't put it out of the way like on P2.

Try rotating the pegs in his ankles. ;)

My Wolf is as good as a statue now. Every time I look at it too "hard" the mask falls off. :(
I try to not even go near it anymore.

Did you have any issues with his hoses?

All accounted for. I do find some of the slots don't have a nice tight grip as others but positioning keeps the hoses in place. Definitely adds an air of caution to handling him to make sure you don't have a hose spring away on you. The fact that they're springs has a nice look and bend to it, but the fact that the smaller ones all bent are just waiting to shoot outsomewhere is concerning where rubber would have just stuck in place.

I think because this Pred is so close to the film body and everything, it ranks better than P2 with me. P2 is great, but the upper body is a bit Herculean to me. Good news is when/if they get to P1, should be the same body as P2 Elder and that doesn't look beefy like P2 Pred, so we'll be safe there.

One annoying thing, they put a molded end of the cleaner cannister in his bandolier, I was hoping for just an empty pocket and maybe use on of my Hasbro Star Wars cups, I have one translucent and blue, but can't use it now, in that manner anyway, I've got some other ideas :)

All accounted for. I do find some of the slots don't have a nice tight grip as others but positioning keeps the hoses in place. Definitely adds an air of caution to handling him to make sure you don't have a hose spring away on you. The fact that they're springs has a nice look and bend to it, but the fact that the smaller ones all bent are just waiting to shoot outsomewhere is concerning where rubber would have just stuck in place.

I think because this Pred is so close to the film body and everything, it ranks better than P2 with me. P2 is great, but the upper body is a bit Herculean to me. Good news is when/if they get to P1, should be the same body as P2 Elder and that doesn't look beefy like P2 Pred, so we'll be safe there.

One annoying thing, they put a molded end of the cleaner cannister in his bandolier, I was hoping for just an empty pocket and maybe use on of my Hasbro Star Wars cups, I have one translucent and blue, but can't use it now, in that manner anyway, I've got some other ideas :)

Yeah some of mine weren't going in either.I just glued most of them except for the chest and the mask.I'd never get rid of this beauty anyway.I'm sure glad I traded my Tak-Bats for this Pred.I'll pick up the TDK Tak-Bats when he eventually gets released as he was the one I wanted originally.

BTW,I think this is best pred yet.

GREAT PHOTOS as always MaulFan! :banana You can make any figure look 100X better with your shots.

This one is actually my favorite:
5.jpg

It looks like it's straight out of the movie or something. The lighting is perfect!

Great news man !.
Hopefully my next review will feature a tripod finally !. :lol
I really need them to go alt neater quality wise. Can't wait to start playing around with all this crap again. My reviews are gonna have to be in my front room for a while until my collection room is fixed up again so its gonna seem weird filming in there. Anyway , keep up the vids !. :rock

I will let you know once is up.

Some great shots there MF, thought I'd throw in a few I took a while back of two best Preds to date.

comp2.jpg

detail1.jpg

heads1.jpg

heads2.jpg

maskoff1.jpg

maskoffclose.jpg

sizecomp.jpg

So anyone got their shipping notice from CSC? I'm still waiting and somebody on the last couple pages received his :monkey3 CSC hates me :monkey3

Back