HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here we go! :rock

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

Man, the more I see PredAlien with Wolf, I wish I had him, but his price tag is just a hard one to live with, he looks really cool but as much as I would like him, still not enough to bump something else out of the budget, same with the warrior. Nice collection you've got going BadMoon.

Nice pics everyone :monkey1

Guys if you know of a site that has the P2 Elder in stock let me know please :monkey3

Did you get your ship notice from CSC? I know you were waiting. I got mine so you should be getting it anytime now. :D

Not yet, thing is I'm ordering through a friend so he is the one that lets me know, last I heard from him (19:00) no shipping notice. :monkey1 But I did pre-order like on the 28th of february, so maybe CSC has two batches (pre 25 february and after-25 february).
Don't know, I'll have to wait :monkey4

So I posted my pics but alas I have a couple problems. The PredAlien has a chip on his head I think. It is so small I will fix it myself. My other problem is with the Wolf. His second long hose that goes from his mask to the back is missing the black connector. Do I contact Sideshow or HotToys for a replacement?

So I posted my pics but alas I have a couple problems. The PredAlien has a chip on his head I think. It is so small I will fix it myself. My other problem is with the Wolf. His second long hose that goes from his mask to the back is missing the black connector. Do I contact Sideshow or HotToys for a replacement?

Do you have a pic of the chip? As far a the spring goes....Yeah I would contact sideshow. They are excellent with Customer service. It seems that allot of people are either missing hoses (there's supposed to be 7 of 'em) or broke. I would think they would just send you what you need. After all that is a small part.

Back