HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to see your photos MaulFan! Congratz on getting this awesome piece.

Hopefully in their next release if they have a similar situation they could actually make the netting some down like a one-piece female swimsuit almost with that little underwear.

First batch of photos.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Thanks guys, I'm just getting warmed up with Wolfie, he's defnitely an awesome figure, a few things I'm not a fan of but overally fantastic. Watching the movie tonight, I spotted why the figure almost seems to skinny at times, it's his torso. Because it's a figure, you have to treat the shoulders a certain way, but the suit in the movie has fair sized lats, the muscles in your back that connect your shoulders, where the figure is missing that so it take some bulk away. Very happy with the purchase, and man am I glad I don't jump to conclusions on first impressions, those early pictures really were bad to distort his quality as much as they did :google

Thanks guys, I'm just getting warmed up with Wolfie, he's defnitely an awesome figure, a few things I'm not a fan of but overally fantastic. Watching the movie tonight, I spotted why the figure almost seems to skinny at times, it's his torso. Because it's a figure, you have to treat the shoulders a certain way, but the suit in the movie has fair sized lats, the muscles in your back that connect your shoulders, where the figure is missing that so it take some bulk away. Very happy with the purchase, and man am I glad I don't jump to conclusions on first impressions, those early pictures really were bad to distort his quality as much as they did :google

Yes he looks way better in person.Mine just looked a little skinny inn the legs.I posed him in a crouching down a bit pose,so as to take attention away from his slender legs.But he is kick ass!

Did you have any issues with his hoses?

Back