HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I thought you were gonna talk about it, and that the badass panning shots and music were just for an opener... which is why I left the comment I did.

But man, that was the best damn video 'review' I've ever seen. You let the figure do all of the talking for itself. Superb job! Now, I gotta watch it again!

hahaha ty man !!

I will have video review up later.
but this time I will talk hehehehe.

SOLIDSNAKE... that was the best F@<#-ing Hot Toys review I have ever seen! Bad-Ass! :rock

Now get some more figures so you can make more vids! :eek::D

After all of the piss-poor reviews I've seen on youtube, with bad cameras, and people shaking them around more violently than the camera work in a Michael Bay film, the steadiness of the panning, the zooming in and out, and lighting that wasn't underdone (or way overdone), Solidsnake's video was more than a breath of fresh air.

Nice and professional feeling, most videos now look like a 4 year old shot it while having an epileptic seizure using a 2 megapixel toy camera.

Yeah, but if it's a figure I really feel need to be talked about, like how to transform Optimus Prime then it's okay to talk in the vid, but if it's a Hot Toys Predator, there's no need for narration.

FACE can you make any vids of your stuff, I'd be curious to see your vids.

I'm tinking of making vids of my stuff.

Uhhh....I'm not sure how good I'll be at video. :eek:
I'll give it a try and see how things work out. If it sucks, this will be the last time you'll hear me speak of it. ;):lol

Have any of you guys seen Pandagaro's(at least I think that that's his name.) videos? I think that his vids aren't all that good, they're way to shakey with a piss-poor quality.

Have any of you guys seen Pandagaro's(at least I think that that's his name.) videos? I think that his vids aren't all that good, they're way to shakey with a piss-poor quality.

If it's as bad as you say it is, then nope. Haven't seen it.
I try to stay away from stuff that will make me :yuck.

Greatest. HT's Wolf. Video. Ever.

You got some serious skills there SolidSnake. Props to you! :monkey1

Man I've been trying to find a store to buy a 2nd Wolf and they're all sold out :monkey4

And those crazy kids at Ebay are asking silly money for the Wolfies :monkey1

Cool video snake!

I've completed my sewer backdrop for images, but a bit late tonight so tomorrow I'll be putting it to use :)

sewer2.jpg

sewer3.jpg

The copper paint I used is Folk Art Acrylic Paint Metallic Antique Copper, basically cheap wally world paints:lol

Back