HT AvP:R 1/6 Wolf Predator Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREAT VIDEO MAN!

I'm gone a day or so, and everyone gets their Wolfs in! :D
GREAT stuff guys! That vid is cool. And can't wait for more of Maulfan's madness either!

And Mudshark, insane fix on the guns man! I wish I had done that. Still can, just will have a double bobble capability I guess.

Guys, the "tutorial" is updated with a couple of new pics, a few pages back. I tried to keep it brief and to the point. Let me know if you have any questions, though. I'll be glad to help, if I can. :D

Thanks Les! It's really pretty easy and only took a couple of hours, mainly waiting for the putty to harden! I was going to use some plastic parts I bought for the job, but after I opened up the arms and had a look inside, I just went with the original parts. Didn't even have to do any cutting! If anyone's worried about messing up their figure, I'll just say that it's a pretty low risk mod and the results are really worth it, at least imo. :)

Sean, those sewer backdrops :rock!
Looking forward to seeing some finished composites with our favorite Pred in action! :cool:

Here are some plastic parts I bought to do the cannon mod, but I didn't even need 'em. Hot Toys apparently had ball joints originally, and just turned them into hinge joints (why, I don't know!). So everything was still there and it ended up being much easier to fix than expected.
:banana

PlasticBall-Pins.jpg

BallJointOptions2.jpg

For someone who hates everything about the AVP franchise i must say that HT Wolf predator does look awsome, especially in that vid.

GREAT VIDEO MAN!

I'm gone a day or so, and everyone gets their Wolfs in! :D
GREAT stuff guys! That vid is cool. And can't wait for more of Maulfan's madness either!

And Mudshark, insane fix on the guns man! I wish I had done that. Still can, just will have a double bobble capability I guess.

thanks alot LESS !! I saw your video opening the box !!

congratz !!

Guys, the "tutorial" is updated with a couple of new pics, a few pages back. I tried to keep it brief and to the point. Let me know if you have any questions, though. I'll be glad to help, if I can. :D

Thanks Les! It's really pretty easy and only took a couple of hours, mainly waiting for the putty to harden! I was going to use some plastic parts I bought for the job, but after I opened up the arms and had a look inside, I just went with the original parts. Didn't even have to do any cutting! If anyone's worried about messing up their figure, I'll just say that it's a pretty low risk mod and the results are really worth it, at least imo. :)

Sean, those sewer backdrops :rock!
Looking forward to seeing some finished composites with our favorite Pred in action! :cool:

Here are some plastic parts I bought to do the cannon mod, but I didn't even need 'em. Hot Toys apparently had ball joints originally, and just turned them into hinge joints (why, I don't know!). So everything was still there and it ended up being much easier to fix than expected.
:banana

PlasticBall-Pins.jpg

BallJointOptions2.jpg

yeaaa great INFO man !!

Hmm, I got a pleasant surprise today.

Usual routine, came home from school, emptied bag, sat down, and then I got accosted by my Dad because Sideshow had charged $150 to his credit card!:lol

I was sure I'd cancelled the order months ago for one with play.com, but no... by a happy mistake I get Wolf 2 months earlier! Now I can't wait!:D I know most of you guys have had him for weeks now but i really wasn't expecting this! The only downside of course is that now I have to come up with 80 quid within the week! Oh-well, you can't win 'em all!:D

Mudshark: Great turorial there, I can't wait to fix up my figure and your info is perfect. Thank-you!

Nathaniel:)

LOL LOL LOL screw you all man just got my wolf in the post today woohoo. Hes pretty sexy but a ^^^^^ to put together the head does not go on without the aid of a hair dryer. Shame about the cannons though you really cant see them so i left them down. My verdict 8/10 he loses 2 because the movie was sh+t

LOL LOL LOL screw you all man just got my wolf in the post today woohoo. Hes pretty sexy but a ^^^^^ to put together the head does not go on without the aid of a hair dryer. Shame about the cannons though you really cant see them so i left them down. My verdict 8/10 he loses 2 because the movie was sh+t

:lol:lol:lol

Thanks Mud. I sure will try this when I get him.

I still think that it will be hard, but I don't even have the figure to look at and try and understand what to do.

I pre-ordered Wolf from Cotsworld Collectibles. Does anyone know when they usually get these figures in compared to other online retailers?

Man, Cornerstore hasn't charged me, I guess I am in the second shipment of Wolfies... :monkey4

Back