HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

well, as long as i can get my order in tomorrow im happy (failing that, need to wait for spooktacular...(groans), but if you wouldn't mind, keeps your fingers crossed everything goes smoothly for me...please lol

It'll be fine.

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

It's Newb, Noob or N00B, but not Newt.

monty_python_angry_mob.jpg

Yeah, I uh pulled an identity theft on my 3 year old to buy a doll. :yess:

Your 3 year old has their own house and credit card. Daaaaayum. :horror

They say laughter is the best medicine and I haven't stopped laughing for the last 20 minutes.
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

They say laughter is the best medicine and I haven't stopped laughing for the last 20 minutes.
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

You have to, can't take dolls too seriously.

K1421? WTF?

:lol I kid, I kid.

But serious talk, sign up for the newsletter (if it's not too late) and the PPO is tomorrow at 10:00AM PST for Bats, and 12:00PM PST for pussyface. That is all. :wave

Waiting is for newbs, Elites gets their PPO an hour ago...

:thud:

why do you have to be so cruel...haven't you seen the last umteen posts on this lol

You have to, can't take dolls too seriously.

:lol I kid, I kid.

But serious talk, sign up for the newsletter (if it's not too late) and the PPO is tomorrow at 10:00AM PST for Bats, and 12:00PM PST for pussyface. That is all. :wave

That's PUSSYHANDS!
12624_512x288_manicured__evgC+E3D3EidH4sJY9pkuw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back