HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Just got my order confirmation! :yess:

Dear XXXXXX,

Thank you for placing an order with us at SideshowCollectibles.com. This e-mail has important information about your order and should be saved or printed out for your records.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ORDER ID: #TBXXXXXX
ORDER DATE 2011-08-12 14:25:11
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ITEM(S) ORDERED:

(1) Hot Toys’ Batman – Bruce Wayne (Batman Begins)
Item Number: 1000831
Price: $224.99

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

:dunno I'm having a laugh. That's what I love about this forum, I don't take it serious. It's all in fun, just like this hobby is suppose to be.

bloody hell, one little (allbeit pretty cruel) joke and all hell breaks loose on this thread

SCgYM.jpg

:lol

I'll be glad when this is all over. I'm not too worried about getting one though, I think if you are ready to go on time it should go off without a hitch.

A bit childish, don't you think? I'm not a newb to this hobby(been in it for over 10 years), I'm just new to this board, but I imagine if I didn't have 29,000 posts like Nam, I'd still be considered a newb.

You guys are so cool! I wish I could sit on a forum all day and make snarky comments so my online buddies will think I'm awesome!

Posts not make one great.

I am childish but I never said you were a noob, nor did I question your posts. Oh and it's noob, not newb, noob.

bloody hell, one little (allbeit pretty cruel) joke and all hell breaks loose on this thread

Yup. Apparently you can't ____ with a flipper's ends. :huh

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYMaBvU3V_8"]Everlast - Ends - YouTube[/ame]

So who else called up their family members and got them to make an account with Sideshow with their address and credit card numbers?

Ani-Con Asian scalper dude with maids and grannies ain't got nuthin on me.

Just called my son and told him to order one too. Now your chances of getting one are even less noob.

Yup. Apparently you can't ____ with a flipper's ends. :huh

well, as long as i can get my order in tomorrow im happy (failing that, need to wait for spooktacular...(groans), but if you wouldn't mind, keeps your fingers crossed everything goes smoothly for me...please lol

So who else called up their family members and got them to make an account with Sideshow with their address and credit card numbers?

Ani-Con Asian scalper dude with maids and grannies ain't got nuthin on me.

Yeah, I uh pulled an identity theft on my 3 year old to buy a doll. :yess:

This thread will surely go up 100 more pages after 10 tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back