HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

I don't think they're pulling dirty tricks. It gets old reading two posts after someone posting info another person asking the same question. Put some effort into finding things out on their own. Plus, if anybody falls for the jokes, then I just don't know what to say for the future of humanity.

It's just simple common sense to go straight to the source to get info.

I see where you're coming from, but I've been been reading practically every post since the first announcement on page 514. I've never PPO'ed before so I'm not familiar with the practice. Considering the fact that this may sell out in minutes I don't find trying to get some info on how the process works as annoying. We come to this site to talk shop, but some find it cool to be complete d#cks.
It's one per customer. No need to screw over people since I imagine not a lot of those on here asking questions aren't flipping.

Last edited:
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Ordered! They must have accidentally put a live link to the pre-order page in the NL! :panic:

Thanks for the heads up. Damn. I never thought the order would go through. Looks like others saw the same thing, because that page would not load for me. Guess I'll go to work tomorrow after all!

Got my order in as well...what a nice surprise. Now I don't have to stress tomorrow. :hi5:

WTF?!

:monkey2

Damn it, I ____ing missed it. It was still available until I went to click to order.

Why would they do this to me.

:exactly: :lol

Oh well, kind of excited to do the PPO thing tomorrow anyway. :)

Okay, just got off the phone with Sideshow. They told me to go ____ myself, but they're sending me a "complimentary" Batman figure. Whew.

bootlegbatrob01.jpg

I'm super jealous! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I see where you're coming from, but I've been been reading practically every post since the first announcement on page 514. I've never PPO'ed before so I'm not familiar with the practice. Considering the fact that this may sell out in minutes I don't find trying to get some info on how the process works as annoying. We come to this site to talk shop, but some find it cool to be complete d#cks.
It's one per customer. No need to screw over people since I imagine not a lot of those on here asking questions are flipping.

im in the same boat as you, i've never ordered anything at all from sideshow and now im trying to get my hands on a figure which as you say could sell out in minutes, im just hoping everything goes smoothly tomorrow

Sad thing is, I doubt waitlists will even convert for this one. I have a feeling that if you missed out, then you might as well just go to eBay and pay the $800 or whatever.

Wait..... what?

I called Sideshow. They said there was nothing and that Nam, DiFabio and Deak are all barred from tomorrow's PPO. Blacklisted!

They tell that to all the nagging newbs so they don't call back and _____ about missing out. Then tomorrow when they do the PPO for the waitlists, they'll take the phones offline so all you'll get is a busy signal. :wink1:

If you have to ask, you'll never know.

You know, I had no intention of buy this, but now I going to just so some noob might miss the chance to get one. :nana:

No, come on Nam. I waited MONTHS for this thing. I was prepared and ready and I still lose? WTF?

The PPO is stil on isn't it? :dunno

You know, I had no intention of buy this, but now I going to just so some noob might miss the chance to get one. :nana:

DO IT, DO IT!

I'll tell you what, if you just want to buy it to ____ with people, I'll rebuy it off you if you don't want it. I can only get 1/10 due to the limit, but maybe we can help each other out and I can get 2/10 and you get to ____ over a noob?

How bout it!

Easy for you to say, you ____ing got yours. If you were in my position you'd be pissed too.

I'm boycotting Sideshow and Hot Toys unless they give us another chance to preorder. They gave us a date and yet they change it without notice? They can't do that. It was AVAILABLE on my page until I logged in and it refreshed. This is ridiculous, they won't hear the end of this on facebook.

I'm so mad right now. I literally broke my OC Batman after throwing my iphone at my shelf.

This is NOT a good day and it's all sideshows fault. That and the ____ing scalper scum that stole the figure from me by ordering.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Cripes dude, are you serious? :huh

Same boat, except I was intending to get it.
& the funny part is, it probably won't ever leave the box... EVER!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :nana::devil

DO IT, DO IT!

I'll tell you what, if you just want to buy it to ____ with people, I'll rebuy it off you if you don't want it. I can only get 1/10 due to the limit, but maybe we can help each other out and I can get 2/10 and you get to ____ over a noob?

How bout it!

I was just %$#@ with the noob's. :rotfl All the crying, grow a pair you guys. Just log on tomorrow and you'll all have the same chance as everybody else.

I was just %$#@ with the noob's. :rotfl All the crying, grow a pair you guys. Just log on tomorrow and you'll all have the same chance as everybody else.

"But toylion, what's a log on? How do I do it?"

"But toylion, what's a log on? How do I do it?"

A bit childish, don't you think? I'm not a newb to this hobby(been in it for over 10 years), I'm just new to this board, but I imagine if I didn't have 29,000 posts like Nam, I'd still be considered a newb.

You guys are so cool! I wish I could sit on a forum all day and make snarky comments so my online buddies will think I'm awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back