HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

28003518713675801498913.jpg
Pretty decent, as far as Tom Cruise sculpts go :panic:

I'm liking these new pics (and I'm not referring to Ecko's ones. :lol)

They may not be the most flattering, but I'm loving the detail on the face sculpt. Looks great, IMO.

Digging this angry mouth piece expression. Though, it reminds me more of Keaton than it does Bale.

^ yeah, does have a bit of a Keaton vibe going on...

Hot toys bring on Bane and Catwoman!!!

187 pages in and we still don't have a clue on how to get one other than waiting and scrambling. LOL.

187 pages in and we still don't have a clue on how to get one other than waiting and scrambling. LOL.

we were told that it wouldnt be available on SS until after SDCC. most likely August.

but if you really want to get one ASAP the first opportunity is SDCC. Just have to get in a long long line probably.

im sure once Con is over we will get reports back from people it was nuts trying to get it at Con. I have a friend going and she is going to try and get it for me. if no luck, just have to wait for SS to announce the PreOrder.

I want one of these , as I am in the UK and cannot attend any events I am looking at ebay , they are already £450 + !!

No.

HT > Custom Takara

I thought the same thing but now i'm not so sure anymore due to the bugs bunny lumps ontop of his head on the HT version :slap

There is only one way to settle this once and for all (did it even need to be settled :lol), I like both. :hi5:

There, I made peace with myself :yess:

Who the hell would cover up that great sculpt anyways! :lol

I just found out I'm getting a whole new shelving unit for my collectibles from the gf next month for my b-day. Awesome. This is set for pre-order in august probably so I can put this bad boy on my new shelves.

The new pics look great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back