HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

How anyone can fall for that is beyond me.

Glad it is a fake- cause what a dud the movie would be if that was real footage....!

full trailers up guys.

looks like the dark knight suit is staying. i for one am glad, they dont need to change it every damn movie.

https://www.pendragonspost.com/2011/07/18/the-dark-knight-rises-teaser-trailer/

Whatever. I hope the TDK suit gets heavily damaged, so he can revert back to the outfit from the first movie. He should put some weight back on so he can fill the suit properly like he did on Begins. screw the "i can't turn my head" crap. The begins suit looks much better.

Comeon guys theres a dark knight rises thread. Go post the trialors there not here.

I swear I am the only person who likes his tdk suit more than bb suit.

When TDK first came out more people preferred the TDK suit but, I dunno around here at least - possibly because of the leaking DX figure and the grail-like nature of HT OC batman - it seems to have swung back around to more people preferring the Begins suit.

Whatever. I hope the TDK suit gets heavily damaged, so he can revert back to the outfit from the first movie. He should put some weight back on so he can fill the suit properly like he did on Begins. screw the "i can't turn my head" crap. The begins suit looks much better.

:lecture Thank You! I agree. We know the DK suit is more efficient but for Art's sake, bring back Batman!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keomRaiKN0Q"]‪Batman: Dark Knight... "You're Alone!"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back