HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Indy freaks,

Here are some quick pics I took of Indy. I agree with the comments about in-hand being completely different than any pic, but I tried to get the likeness in these pics. Didn't touch the PERS though, I like the default look. Anyway, think overall he is the best rendition of Raider Indy so far, minus a few issues. Hope you all like.

indy54-1.jpg

indy5.jpg

indy22.jpg

indy13.jpg

indy51.jpg

indy38.jpg

indy35.jpg

indy30.jpg

indy27.jpg

indy34.jpg

Great pics!

It's too early to tell. Furthermore most people receiving these in the mail from Sideshow (unless they are buying two) will have nothing to compare it to other than pictures which we all know can have lens distortion affecting the way they look. I'm betting most people will not know what to look for without seeing multiples side by side in person as Fastreet did.

I have a feeling and hope it's just a matter of some manufacturing anomalies.

Hi Indy freaks,

Here are some quick pics I took of Indy. I agree with the comments about in-hand being completely different than any pic, but I tried to get the likeness in these pics. Didn't touch the PERS though, I like the default look. Anyway, think overall he is the best rendition of Raider Indy so far, minus a few issues. Hope you all like.

indy54-1.jpg

Nice pics, mystolle! You can definitely see Harrison's likeness in the sculpt.

Well, count another one who has leaped off the fence. I PO'd Indy earlier today. I figured if I didn't jump on him now, somewhere down the road this figure will be hard to find at retail price. I'll be kicking myself later if I didn't. I've done that once before. I'm not going down that road again.

What is his jacket made of?

Is it cheap feeling, too thin, does it feel like it can tear easy?

Or none of the above.

It certainly looks like leather.

Fantastic pics mystolle! :rock Good use of those crawling leaves in the backrop..makes it more realistic lookin' :wink1: Oh, and thanks for giving me those ideas. :)

Well, count another one who has leaped off the fence. I PO'd Indy earlier today. I figured if I didn't jump on him now, somewhere down the road this figure will be hard to find at retail price. I'll be kicking myself later if I didn't. I've done that once before. I'm not going down that road again.

Good choice Void! :wink1:

Congrats!!!!!! I'm still kicking myself for not getting The Godfather at retail. :gah:

What is his jacket made of?

Is it cheap feeling, too thin, does it feel like it can tear easy?

Or none of the above.

It certainly looks like leather.

I dunno what's it made of but, it is not cheap feeling, not too thin, and I doubt it would tear without an effort, and definitely not the same material as Thor's pants. :)

____ing spot-on dude! This "feels" more like indy than any of the other shots! (no offence to anyone just my opinion).

Pure gold.

Hi Indy freaks,

indy54-1.jpg

indy5.jpg

indy22.jpg

indy13.jpg

indy51.jpg

indy38.jpg

indy35.jpg

indy30.jpg

indy27.jpg

indy34.jpg

Back