HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not saying its leather, but its a good thing that people usually don't use pictures of a material to judge It's quality, that would just be silly :)

These are really terrific pictures, mystolle. You've captured an angle that seems to favor Ford in all these pics -- especially the middle close-up. Really helps to lay that shirt collar down too. Thank you.

indy54-1.jpg

indy22.jpg

indy38.jpg

This is already my fav figure just from looking at the pics alone. I will only be even more over joyed once he's in my possession. That is unless I get the fat head, wide jawed indy with the deformed nostril. Well I guess I can always cover him up with my Bruce Wayne ski mask if need be!

Thanks for the pics boys! Keep em comin!!

Hi all,

Thank you for all the nice comments. I am glad you like the pics. Really trying to convey how nice the figure is with the pics. It is tough sometimes to achieve and with this one especially since there were so many bad pics before release. He really is worth it. More pics later on in the week with his arab outfit and without the jacket. Take care.

indy58.jpg

Hi all,

Thank you for all the nice comments. I am glad you like the pics. Really trying to convey how nice the figure is with the pics. It is tough sometimes to achieve and with this one especially since there were so many bad pics before release. He really is worth it. More pics later on in the week with his arab outfit and without the jacket. Take care.

indy58.jpg

Love your "Go ahead, view my collection" sig :lol

indy22.jpg

He looks alive! :thud:

Amazing pics guys; keep them coming!

I'll try taking some snaps when mine arrives.

:yess:

I'm not saying its leather, but its a good thing that people usually don't use pictures of a material to judge It's quality, that would just be silly :)

Yeah that would be silly. Unless some people are in families that have been doing custom upholstery for over 50 years, then i think they could tell whether or not its leather or faux leather.. but i could be wrong.

Yeah that would be silly. Unless some people are in families that have been doing custom upholstery for over 50 years, then i think they could tell whether or not its leather or faux leather.. but i could be wrong.

You most certainly could :)

And by the way, even the Sideshow site's official summary of the figure lists it as faux leather :) so you are correct upholstery expert guy!

I'm just saying that the quality of this figure has proven to be somewhat hard to judge by pictures alone...one must actually have it in hand :)

I'm just saying that the quality of this figure has proven to be somewhat hard to judge by pictures alone...one must actually have it in hand :)

Now we just need to sell that logic to people like Siquisiri...

:rotfl

Back