HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah two of my collector friends...who were on the fence came over and saw mine on display...and ordered it immediately on my laptop

TWO!!!? Two? Gluttonous.

But twice the fun...twice the adventure!

Now you know you're gonna have to photograph those two sculpts side by side, right? Just to see.

I wasnt originally going to get two right out of the gate like this. I was planning on waiting on the second, but with bloated head fiasco thing going on, I want to be able to compare and if I get one with a "fat" head like some claim to have then I want the security with SS if I need to exchange for a new head from HT.

But anyways, Im going to custom the second one into a Temple of Doom Indy. And I plan on parting out all the stuff I dont want/need with the second one.

These are REALLY nice pics. The headshot difinately is Ford. Love the action pose ala Well of the Souls.

Time for more photos?

HT14.jpg

HT18.jpg

HT22.jpg

HT20.jpg

The fat head Indy was a modified HS where someone widened the eyes. I think it was probably a recast, though, because it has a white PERS mechanism and HT only uses flesh tone ones. :thwak

The first pic I posted was a fat head. I took that picture inside Hot Toys store in Mongkok, right on top of the box, on the first day.

Looks like most people are getting the good version, which is great. The few Fat heads that I've seen in person could be just bad castings, etc.

That doesn't sound like the Hot Toys I know...

So glad I buy most of my stuff from SSC, no need to worry about products that have been tampered with or fakes.

Hi Indy freaks,

Here are some quick pics I took of Indy. I agree with the comments about in-hand being completely different than any pic, but I tried to get the likeness in these pics. Didn't touch the PERS though, I like the default look. Anyway, think overall he is the best rendition of Raider Indy so far, minus a few issues. Hope you all like.

indy54-1.jpg

indy5.jpg

indy22.jpg

indy13.jpg

indy51.jpg

indy38.jpg

indy35.jpg

indy30.jpg

indy27.jpg

indy34.jpg

Someone made Randy's donut for IV, so you can bet that someone will post a boulder custom soon...

Back