HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True, but it depends on the piece doesn't it, I'll admit the prices go a little farfetched lately, but some of the recent pieces like the CR Superman, I feel you get your money's worth. :clap

But to each there own I guess. :dunno

Totally agree (especially about Supes) :duff The price hikes just make their recent shortcomings on certain figures that much tougher to stomach.

I wouldn't worry too much Rzeznikk about getting a fat haeaded Indy since it seems most people are happy with what they are getting. Definitely take some pictures of the sculpt when you get it and post it. I'm pretty suremost members here will be able to tell you one way or another even though it is hard through pictures.

In any case, you can see from the pictures below and compare the one you get. Hopefully yours looks like the good sculpt.

photo96x.jpg

photo97.jpg

photo107fp.jpg

photo109yh.jpg

photo110h.jpg

I can't remember? Which one am I suppose to not like again?!

I mean if you're gonna try to make a comparison argument, at least put the darn things at the exact same angle...GOSH! :gah:

At first I though maybe the neck on the mounted figure was the cause of the difference. But I can tell that the fat face is the right one in the last pic. I see the difference, looks like complete reduction in size though not just sculpt differences.

Angle, angle, ANG...nevermind. :slap

Ok angle, angle. I get it. But what do you call it when every nuance of angle makes one particular head look fatter in the jaw than others? if it looks fatter from every angle then practically speaking you have a fat head looking Hot Toys Indiana Jones head sculpt.

Ok angle, angle. I get it. But what do you call it when every nuance of angle makes one particular head look fatter in the jaw than others? if it looks fatter from every angle then practically speaking you have a fat head looking Hot Toys Indiana Jones head sculpt.

I dunno man, I guess I'm just waiting to see someone who has the complete figure in hand with the alleged "fatter" head sculpt...haven't seen it yet...just the continuous regurgitation of those pics with what I believe to be the same head captured at slightly different angles. When I see an in hand pic on the figure that looks disproportionately big, I'll concede that there are indeed two different sculpts...until then, its a conspiracy theory in my book...no disrespect intended at all, by the way. :)

All I know is that this is the Indy I've been seeing in pics lately...actually he's been looking a lot better than this pic!

2011-10-18203907.jpg

Hi all,

Thank you for all the nice comments. I am glad you like the pics. Really trying to convey how nice the figure is with the pics. It is tough sometimes to achieve and with this one especially since there were so many bad pics before release. He really is worth it. More pics later on in the week with his arab outfit and without the jacket. Take care.

indy58.jpg

some of the best pics so far:clap stunning

So we'll even be getting more cool in-hands pics... right?

Will do tomorrow. Got home and opened him up of my son to have a quick look but am off to footy now (soccer for our overseas friends).

I have to say none of the photos (as good as they are) do it justice.

Any preference to pics (within reason) but won't be putting the robe on him as I'm leaving it wrapped, sorry!

I hope CSC still has one of these in stock when I got to pick up my Supes, I really would like to see one in person.

Back