HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing these new pics, I must say that Indy is looking 10x better than before :D

However, I just can't justify the price tag right now :( Maybe next time Indy! Hopefully HT will do Temple of Doom or Last Crusades ;)

TWO great heroes... TWO great figures...

IndyJack.jpg

:bow :bow :bow

Btw, I haven't seen any HT Indy pose like that w/ his polo shirt unbuttoned a bit. :monkey1

This thread just keeps on chugging along. 225 pages since the 14th of this month (that's 10 days). Imagine if this and the old thread were merged? Be up to 1,000 pages by now.

I think I have been here every day leading up to that first bad pic and three times a day since. I have never been so hooked on a figure before!

Yes I do have and live with my girlfriend... Yes she knows I collect select 1/6 figures... But even I don't quite grasp this piticular obsession.

:thud:

TWO great heroes... TWO great figures...

IndyJack.jpg

Ya that figure is goin to be pretty outstanding in its own right. JS is as much owned by Depp as IJ is owned by Ford. Classic! This next couple months are really goin to test my bank account.

:lecture What he said

That's the one! they did that for the Medicom and not HT! :pfft:

What materials Billy are the artifacts made out of.

That ashes container is spot on with the movie! to bad they didn't include the antidote bottle in TOD as well.

Be careful what you wish for! Please - no one do that pose.

Come on, not that kind of sitting pose you'll see on some M2M vids. :thud: I'm talking about the same standing pose in the reference pic above w/c looks bad @$$. :lol

P.S. Oh, and I don't need to quote that pic again..yuck :nono

Last edited:
Hey guys! Just received mine at work yesterday!

Super happy with him! After all of the scary moments in this thread, I can honestly say that I am more than pleased with the final product!

WAY better than the proto pics, and the likeness in-hand is a lot better! Pics soon!

Hey guys! Here is a video of my Indy figure! Sorry for the low quality:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqdtZTy-CnE[/ame]

Just received him yesterday. I'll reshoot a more detailed review with my HD camera sometime soon.

Overall, this figure is awesome! Things were a little iffy at first, with the prototype looking so off. Followed by weird pictures of sculpts being bloated, but I can honestly say, that in-hand, this is the best Indy figure yet!

Super happy with him!

Pros:
+ Likeness and accessories
+ PERS actually looks really nice in person (taking pics is a b*tch though)
+ Diorama looks nice!
+ Figure has lots of nice details, especially the shoes!
+ The box art is simplistic but looks great and fits the character

Cons:
- Collars of the shirt and coat are a little large (paperclip fix definitely does the trick)
- Headsculpt looks rather funny from the side (his jawline ends really abruptly, making it look as though his head hovers over his neck)

My overall score:
9 out of 10!

I'm curious to hear your opinion on Indy, in hand, EVIL.

You're one of the very very few who I can honestly that say I respect around here, your opinions are always unbias and honest. Since I tend to agree with you 99% of the time, I value your take on a figure :lol

I still dont see Ford in the sculpt, but I am still interested to hear your review on the figure as a whole.

The shirt collar looks like a 1970's disco collar there - is the leather jacket pushing it up in your video maybe? And is the jacket already fixed with the paperclip there?

Looks awesome, even blurry!

Yeah, I was looking at the collar as well after I made the vid. I think it's because of how I moved the jacket back a little for the bag and the collar ended up pushing the shirt collar up.

Aww :1-1:

Yea I would like to put it all to rest and see the figure in hand. Not being 100% Ford isn't that big of a deal to me, the overall figure is.

Back