HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT should have put this on an Enzio like body anyway.

:lecture :exactly:

The shoe design allows for excellent ankle movement, legs are typical, but the upper body is really stiff and limited, compounded by the layers of clothing.

DSC_0862-1.jpg

DSC_0866-1.jpg

Here he is on the Assassins Creed body. Look good to me and gives more elbow articulation and a slimmer neck. The body does have about a quarter inch longer ankle attachment joints than standard true types. So i'll swap that part out.

indy5.jpg

indy4.jpg

Wow! That is an enormous difference! Nice!

Ok let's play this game.

B) HT Indy looks better. IMO

Actually let's NOT play this game. It's played out!

So, what do you guys think?

A.) Sideshow Head
9d8fee12.jpg

B.) HT Head
8bdf1afe.jpg

I'd have to agree from these two pics, that the SS one looks better (even with Ford's glum expression). The hat on the SS looks superior in shape. From that angle.

But you know, the custom paintjob, Sov jacket and Kato shirt help the SS greatly.

It's my custom (on Ezio body). I was just asking which you guys like better. Here are more pics with the different heads on it...

8bdf1afe.jpg

2508aa77.jpg

121a8fa5.jpg

cf40c7f7.jpg

55ea8886.jpg

911a6d44.jpg

d62463b6.jpg

The pic with the SSC head looks more "Indy" to me but (no offense) your pics are super washed-out so you don't see the finer differences between the two.

But to answer your question, from these pics, A.

Sorry about the pics, but all I have right now is my phone camera. Pluses and minuses for each I think.

SST looks a lot better, but its gotta be custom painted. Out of the box, its very toyish.
Although im not a fan of the HT sculpt, its paint apps out of the box are excellent.
A combo of the HT indy and the SST sculpt might be the way to go untilk a better sculpt comes along

Back