HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im picking this guy up soon at CSC. Should I open for inspection? I usually don't but seems like theres some mix feedback. Or is that all just perception and there is really nothing to worry about (i.e.: different sculpts, etc.)

Im picking this guy up soon at CSC. Should I open for inspection? I usually don't but seems like theres some mix feedback. Or is that all just perception and there is really nothing to worry about (i.e.: different sculpts, etc.)

Aside from the shipper box there's no tape. Why not poke around?

Mine has a few QC issues - hole in the pants and bad neck joint. Better safe than sorry.

Here he is on the Assassins Creed body. Look good to me and gives more elbow articulation and a slimmer neck. The body does have about a quarter inch longer ankle attachment joints than standard true types. So i'll swap that part out.

indy5.jpg

indy4.jpg
Proportions look much better there IMO. The bulkier muscular body wasn't the best choice.

I just got my Indy yesterday. After seeing some of the good pics here, I was starting to get exited for this figure. But when I opened it up, my initial impression was the head sculpt is plain bad. I don't see much Ford in the sculpt at all.

I don't like the jacket either, I think he looks better in just his shirt.

I only wish I could return it, but I ordered it from overseas.

I just got my Indy yesterday. After seeing some of the good pics here, I was starting to get exited for this figure. But when I opened it up, my initial impression was the head sculpt is plain bad. I don't see much Ford in the sculpt at all.

I don't like the jacket either, I think he looks better in just his shirt.

I only wish I could return it, but I ordered it from overseas.

Sell it. TA just sold out on 8 head sculpts and a bunch of other parts in less then 1/2 an hour.

Aside from the shipper box there's no tape. Why not poke around?

Mine has a few QC issues - hole in the pants and bad neck joint. Better safe than sorry.

Mine did come with his right arm elbow joint popped out and the arm just dangling in the sleeve. At first I thought it was broken, but luckily once I got the jacket and shirt off I was able to just pop it back in. I did panic for a second there however.

Great pics Luka, really good atmosphere to the shots... I really like it! Looks like I can give my camera a rest now that all the rest of you are getting your figures. I can sit back and enjoy the pics now.

Hi Craze, I appreciate it! I'll post more when I have time taking photos...now I also sit and wait to see others great work! =)

Back