HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am currently trying to strip the paint off the SS sculpt as we speak so i can give a repaint a shot. What did SS use for paint because no matter what I throw at it, it aint coming off! I have used non acetone finger nail polish remover, I have tried Simple Green, and now I am on Purple Power. Very little paint has come off. I might just have to go over the original paint after all is said and done.

So, what do you guys think?

A.) Sideshow Head
9d8fee12.jpg

B.) HT Head
8bdf1afe.jpg

This belongs in the custom Indy thread. Not here. The only thing that's HT Indy is the sculpt.. It's pretty much custom no? Why post here?

This belongs in the custom Indy thread. Not here. The only thing that's HT Indy is the sculpt.. It's pretty much custom no? Why post here?

He's giving people the opportunity to compare the two sculpts under similar conditions. And nobody seems to have a problem with it but you.

It's my custom (on Ezio body). I was just asking which you guys like better. Here are more pics with the different heads on it...

8bdf1afe.jpg

2508aa77.jpg

121a8fa5.jpg

cf40c7f7.jpg

55ea8886.jpg

911a6d44.jpg

d62463b6.jpg

I see Ford in the Sideshow sculpt, but when you scrutinise it, you start seeing a lot of flaws too. The face looks saggy is one of the things I have noticed.
He actually looks like Charlie Chan in this photo.
MV5BMTI4NTQ1MjE0NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTM0ODM1MQ@@._V1._SY317_CR19,0,214,317_.jpg
cf40c7f7.jpg

Now don't get me wrong it's a great sculpt, but just like Hot Toys, if you want to find faults it's easy to do

I still think HT sculpt better than the SS sculpt. Clear to me but appreciate those who prefer the opposite!

Just my opinion, but this shot is brilliant. I know its not stock but that really says Indy to me. Down sloping shoulders and stance. Great work.

8bdf1afe.jpg

Back