HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, luka, those are some beautiful shots. Really capture the warm colors of Raiders.

Particularly love the two below because they really scream FORD!

214511yt0yuemmtilmrn8t.jpg

0158334c5aj5oqpjr6jacd.jpg

No one has bought an extra shirt and pants and cut them up to make Temple of Doom yet ?

Come on people, got to be the easiest custom ever :)

You can be the first. Make sure you post photos. :hi5:

That would require me buying the set first :D

But if I dropped $260+ on this set I'd have no prob spending an extra $40 to get those parts off ebay straight away.

0158334c5aj5oqpjr6jacd.jpg

Beautiful shots as usual!

It's interesting that they way the angle, the PERS, and the lighting work in this shot makes the figure look more serious and determined despite the smirk.

Still waiting on mine. :impatient:
I got a shipping notice on Monday from Toy Anxiety but when I track it, all I get is "Status: Electronic Shipping Info Received

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on October 23, 2011 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later"
:gah: so... has it actually shipped yet or not is the question. This waiting SUCKS!

Mine arrived.
Beautiful set. Awful headsculpt. I mean it's an ok Indy, but not current HT standard.

Am I allowed have an opinion now that I have it inhand?
Major FAIL.

I actually have two of these sets coming (don't ask) when I get the second I will try and seriously mod it.

This is a lovely toy figure set, lots of fun in a box. When I opened Superman it was like getting a piece of film memorabilia, thats the difference here.

:(

d_jedi1 said:
in my experience, thats not 100% true BUT I'll take the advice anyway

DC scan info is supposedly updated once every evening, so it's not really "real time".

In addition, if there is no scan activity for whatever reason, there is no update.

Love this one, Rzez!

Congrats Rzez, really nice photos as well. :hi5:

Nice pics Rzeznikk! Love your set-up as well w/ the movie poster displayed under the figure. :clap

Thank you fellas! I really do love this figure!! Cant wait to have him, Superman and Jack all together on my shelves! :hi5:

No one has bought an extra shirt and pants and cut them up to make Temple of Doom yet ?

Come on people, got to be the easiest custom ever :)

I bought a second set to customize into TOD Indy! When hes done I will post pics! I may need some tips on what type of paint and techniques to use on painting since I dont to a lot of heavy modding on my figures!

Back