HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad but true. I don't want to collect any more Indianas... I just want the definitve one, now.

I have the McCoy, I have an expensive custom, I have the Sideshow, soon I'll have the HT...

I have the Kenner Indy from the 70's, a custom Hasbro Han Solo/ Indy and Sideshow Indy and now the Hot Toys Indy. I like to line them all up just like an evolution line up :rotfl

There is a picture somewhere of the line-up including the HT Indy. None of them are really INDY.

EDIT: here is it...

6a853733jw6ddi14t86qsj.jpg

The one all the way to the right, the McCoy, basically captures my expression looking at these. :)

Special note: in this pic, the SS one kind of looks like Rainman Jones. "K-mart sucks."

There is a picture somewhere of the line-up including the HT Indy. None of them are really INDY.

The one all the way to the right, the McCoy, basically captures my expression looking at these. :)

I use to want that Toys McCoys bad, but it was just to expensive. Glad I waited, as I think the Hot Toys is the best of the bunch. And it looks way beter then that Prototype does in that line up. Already have all the parts for the Map Room bash, just waiting for my HT indy coming on Tuesday. :yess:

I use to want that Toys McCoys bad, but it was just to expensive. Glad I waited, as I think the Hot Toys is the best of the bunch. And it looks way beter then that Prototype does in that line up. Already have all the parts for the Map Room bash, just waiting for my HT indy coming on Tuesday. :yess:

HT by far the best Indy in that crop- sigh

Guess we'll keep going back and forth page after page- guess the "experts" (LOL that IS funny) just won't go elsewhere till they get the last word in...

For the record I don't think the HS from the pics is spot on. But i think this is also important with regards to HS perfection. I just got my first batman, the one with the amazing bale HS... But that HS is sitting in the box never to be displayed because I want "batman" on display. I feel the same with this figure. And now (no) I'm NOT displaying him without a head! In my book it looks like IJ. I'm trying to hold off until I have him in hand to really have a final say... So until then let's just say I'm very prematurely happy with this figure.

I'll be honest when the time comes...

Last edited:

Special note: in this pic, the SS one kind of looks like Rainman Jones. "K-mart sucks."

This made me laugh. Thanks!

The worst part of collecting is that expectations have risen so high. I remember when that Toys McCoy was excellent -- not in accuracy but in the fact that a complete little Indiana Jones was made, even with real socks! It was so exciting. Lots of forgiveness back in those days.

But as things got better, we demanded more. And here we are... bickering about jawlines and eyeshadow. :D

Back