HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DX Indy will go UP UP UP in price- until HT announces ver 2.0 but in the meantime if you want one better get one NOW at retail.

No one seems to remember the mixed reaction to HT Black Widow and many said at $135 she was overpriced- wait a few months when her price drops. Uh huh. Look at her price now.

DX Indy will go UP UP UP in price- until HT announces ver 2.0 but in the meantime if you want one better get one NOW at retail.

No one seems to remember the mixed reaction to HT Black Widow and many said at $135 she was overpriced- wait a few months when her price drops. Uh huh. Look at her price now.

That's only because of the avengers movie.

Indy above retail by Christmas if not sooner- just watch for the sell-outs from retailers first and watch Ebay.

That's only because of the avengers movie.

Nope, there's still steady demand for ScarJo heads and the BW figure body.

I think spindrift is quite right. With maybe a couple of exceptions (Granado guy, Sao Feng off the top of my head), nearly all the HT figs command higher than MSRP prices now. Most HT simply sell out and then the after market kicks in.

I think spindrift is quite right. With maybe a couple of exceptions (Granado guy, Sao Feng off the top of my head), nearly all the HT figs command higher than MSRP prices now. Most HT simply sell out and then the after market kicks in.

Then there's that mother of all licenses, the HT monster TDK...and Two-Face. Retailed at $150. I got him for $60 a year later. Six months after that, he sold for even less.

If predicting figure prices was so easy, people would be rich scalping.

OK, ayway, my retailer will be getting his Sideshow order in tomorrow and shipping on Monday, so this should be in MY hand by Weds/Thurs next. :panic:

:goodpost::exactly:

Then there's that mother of all licenses, the HT monster TDK...and Two-Face. Retailed at $150. I got him for $60 a year later. Six months after that, he sold for even less.

If predicting figure prices was so easy, people would be rich scalping.
:goodpost::lecture:exactly:

There is no reason to believe Indy is going to go up. We would need to have more information to call that. How many were made, how many were cancelled, etc etc.

:dunno

:lol

Well, in certain light, at certain angles. :)

I hope I get one that looks more like Ford then Indy. Does that make sense?

Yep it does!
I also want to make clear that im not bashing the figure. From what ive read even those who love the figure have issues with the sculpt.
The whole "angle thing" seems odd to me.
When I buy a fig, I usuallly can decide in a sec whether it looks like the character or not. If it does not, i usually dont buy it. If the price is right, then i might.

:goodpost::lecture:exactly:

There is no reason to believe Indy is going to go up. We would need to have more information to call that. How many were made, how many were cancelled, etc etc.

:dunno

How about the simple fact that this IS Indy we are talking about?! It's not 2face, its not BW either. This is indiana jones at his 1/6 best!

It might reach as high as $600+ in a few months, but it still wont look like Indy.

I think it looks like Indiana jones to me but I have to agree it's not absolutely perfect but it's still the best out there period. That's including all those pricey customs. When a better one comes along, I will get him too!!!

Back