HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forget all the negative stuff, I am going to focus on seeing if, properly done up, try my best to match scenes in the film, how he can look (yes, I am using the Mike Fisher Holster and Gunbelt set and the Joe Strain whip):

Tape the shirt down, that way the collar doesn't ride back and look like %#*+:

photo-83.jpg

Step by step:

"We have most important friends."

photo-84.jpg

photo-85.jpg

photo-86.jpg

Dino Last, is this guy on the boards here? You responded to him. Damn, he seems pretty down on Hot Toys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUHhN1odFDA

There really isn't much in the way of videos on Indy yet - I'm trying to see the fig moving in room lighting. There's only that crappy shaky-cam video.

He's a big Indy fan and I think he is disappointed that it's not to his liking, which is fair enough. I think I persauded him that the Superman look was not really angry, but more of an intense look. I think he prefers statues overall, so he's probably better off waiting to see what Sideshow has to offer.

Thanks guys.

The four Indy's:

photo-89.jpg

I can't remember what bodies you have the other Indy's on? And will you make the Hot Toys ones as tall? If you do, you should get the Enterbay RM4 which is pretty good body if like the figure tall.

My Indy on a RM-4 at 3:30 in
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGaUECNmys0[/ame]
It just takes a bit of modding

LOL, guy looks like a young Katsu Shintaro! :lol

Hi, Sensei! :D

Dino Last, is this guy on the boards here? You responded to him. Damn, he seems pretty down on Hot Toys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUHhN1odFDA

There really isn't much in the way of videos on Indy yet - I'm trying to see the fig moving in room lighting. There's only that crappy shaky-cam video.

Those other Indy's all have custom torso's, and clothes, had to scale each one out to match the size of the head (which is why the KOTCS Indy is the tallest one).

These are all customs with different heights. The Hot Toys figure appears to be scale in head to torso ratio. I would have them all on different shelves for display regardless ...

With all the talk about the headsculpt, there has been little said of the whip. Does the whip have any poseability to it? It doesn't seem to be able to coil very well, so I was wondering if it has a wire in it and that is reducing the ability to coil, or is the material just too thick to get a natural coiled look?

With all the talk about the headsculpt, there has been little said of the whip. Does the whip have any poseability to it? It doesn't seem to be able to coil very well, so I was wondering if it has a wire in it and that is reducing the ability to coil, or is the material just too thick to get a natural coiled look?

Yeah I was curious about the whip as well....I haven't seen anything said about it...even in that first video the guy just moved right past it.

I think the whip looks pretty nice myself, but will have to wait until I have it in hand to pass final judgment. There are obviously much nicer custom made whips out there, but I can live with this:

1128866180-ac-5135xf10x0448x0336-m.jpg

295789_228308557231142_138228759572456_682669_852327234_n.jpg

Another point, remember all the uproar about his shoes when the proto pics hit? Seems like they turned out pretty good after all. In some pics they almost look weathered. Can anyone that has it in hand comment?

I'm not sure if this was mentioned, but is Sideshow still processing Indy today? Usually the notice "shipping soon" appears near an order but not for Indy.

Mine has said "shipping soon" for months, so not sure if that is really a good indicator of anything.

Back