HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Raiders PF and the HT Indy and I think the PF captures the feel of Indy more.

i don't own statues but i've seen them and their on another level to compare statues to 12 figures is just plain nuts.

So now we're comparing figures to statues?

Honestly, that's kinda lame, no?

The Indy PF and HT Indy fall under the umbrella of "Indy collectibles I own." Not too much of a stretch for me to compare them, then, huh?

People need to calm down in this thread.

Well technically, if we compare the actual person, to PF to 1:6th to Hasbro to Kenner to Toys McCoys to SS to Medi... then all is fair in love & war:peace

The Indy PF and HT Indy fall under the umbrella of "Indy collectibles I own." Not too much of a stretch for me to compare them, then, huh?

I've been the one that's been trying to get those people to "calm down"... Thanks.

To me they're two very different items. Apples and oranges, if you will. To be honest, with all the layers of clothing and small details I'd say Indy as a character lends himself to being a far better choice for a PF as opposed to a 1/6 scale figure.

Well said. All I'm comparing is the likeness to Ford.

I've been the one that's been trying to get those people to "calm down"... Thanks.

To me they're two very different items. Apples and oranges, if you will. To be honest, with all the layers of clothing and small details I'd say Indy as a character lends himself to being a far better choice for a PF as opposed to a 1/6 scale figure.

I think this was brought up because mandible posted this earlier...

"All I can say is we're a picky bunch of buggers I went back and looked at all the past iterations of Indy including the $2500 Cinemaquette, all the SSC PF's, etc and the HT Indy (albeit not perfect) is hands down the best likeness of Harrison Ford so far."

That's the PF? Really. Glad I don't own it.

All 3 PF's of Indy are amazing sculpts and the best likenesses to HF. Trevor Grove did absolutely outstanding work on them. MUCH better than the HT sculpt.
That PF sculpt that was referred to looks like a custom paint job.

I will however agree that the HT sculpt is probably the best 1/6 representation available so far, or maybe a close second to the SS Han Stormtrooper sculpt.
I still cant pull the trigger on this HT figure though. No matter how much i look at it.

Hey guys, been lovin' all the new photos that have been showing up here the last few days. The figure is still being debated over, but the pics are looking awesome. Glad there are a few brave souls the did the maproom look as well. Thought I would add I few more... as always enjoy. :)

100_3482.jpg

100_3477.jpg

100_3480.jpg

100_3491.jpg

100_3493.jpg

100_3497.jpg

100_3496.jpg

:duff :whip

Man after stalking this thread for ever I was beginning to question the flexipay I'd committed to but Indy arrived today and all I can say is WOW, I'm so glad I did, none of the pics (however awesome they may be) do this figure justice.

It's great piece that'll make a nice center peice to my collection.

Lighting is all to photograph this headsculpt. Ford is there but definitely depends of the light condition. the shadow of the eyelid is the main problem when the hat is on.

My extra head has arrived today, this goes for my MapRoom Indy custom

6298668601_0369dfa5f6_b.jpg

I hope this pic can help to see him :wink1:

Lighting is all to photograph this headsculpt. Ford is there but definitely depends of the light condition. the shadow of the eyelid is the main problem when the hat is on.

My extra head has arrived today, this goes for my MapRoom Indy custom

6298668601_0369dfa5f6_b.jpg

I hope this pic can help to see him :wink1:

Great pic! One of the best. :hi5:

Back