HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And this should be it for my phone pic's of the day... It's getting redundant but this here jones looks great in person. My fav 1/6 figure!

So gonna replace the body. I tried a few options earlier. The Bruce Lee body was all wrong. But I want a decent sculpted neck on a smaller body. Is the A.Creed body the only option?

I'm actually using the HT Goemon Saizo Kirigakure body which is the same as the A. Creed Ezio body. The only differences are that the Saizo body doesn't have those leg extenders that you would need to change on the Ezio body. Also, the Saizo body has a darker skin than the Ezio and it matches Indy's tan better. ;)

htindy4.jpg

htindy3.jpg

htindy2.jpg

htindy1.jpg

I'm actually using the HT Goemon Saizo Kirigakure body which is the same as the A. Creed Ezio body. The only differences are that the Saizo body doesn't have those leg extenders that you would need to change on the Ezio body. Also, the Saizo body has a darker skin than the Ezio and it matches Indy's tan better. ;)

I thought about that too, but they are impossible to find anymore...

Maybe someone can weigh in on the "in hand" experience? SSC's polystone Vs. HT's plastic...

Neither seems wide enough (SSC better in that regard.).

peds.png

Thanks for clearing this up. I have my Sideshow one packed away, but never thought it looked that good- it does now

I remember my SS idol base looking a little warped to one side- does anyone know what I am talking about? It bugged me.

Thanks for the advice man. Yours looks awesome. I have a Kato shirt and jacket on the way. So I'm off to a start!

So gonna replace the body. I tried a few options earlier. The Bruce Lee body was all wrong. But I want a decent sculpted neck on a smaller body. Is the A.Creed body the only option?

Yup, the Apollo Creed body is the only option worth considering.

Super Chubs... He is looking great, congrats on your new Indy!

Thanks Craze! I've only had him for a short time but it's amazing what you can do with this figure. It's endless! HT did an outstanding job putting this together. :yess: :thud:

Thanks. Most of those photos are a few years old, when I had my own house. Don't have as much room now, so a lot of them are put away. Have all the detolfs and the other two glass case in my bedroom now. Also own a lot more Hot Toys now. Most of the Sideshow Star Wars are still in their boxes too.
:thud: Wow! Fantastic photos. Where did you get all those backgrounds? Now that's a huge collection. Love the The Herculoids - Lost Planet. Grew up watching them.

Thanks ! My whole collection is boxed up and is opened just for photo's or the few figures that I can fit around my PC workstation lol-right now Indy will occupy that spot until my HT Superman arrives. Yeah - we don't see great original cartoons like the Herculoids, SpaceGhost, Thundarr the Barbarian & the Thundercats anymore. Do you remember something called the Galaxy Rangers ? Anyway thanks for looking at my photostream . Cheers ! :hi5:

Received mine about two hours ago. Been futzing it, both outfits. Gave them the water treatment, including the turban. Had to unsew the part that hangs down and around the top. Just couldn't it to sit right till I did. The figure isn't perfect, hate the PERS. But it is the best Indy right now. Very happy I picked it up. Just waiting for the robe and turban to dry to finish bashing my Map Room Indy. And if a better Head Sculpt sould come out down the road, I just have to pop this one off, and pop the new one on. Till then, I'm enjoying this one.

I agree, I am not the type to take photos of my figures and such, but lately I have had a great time just playing around and shooting snap shots of this guy. Inspiring me to take a look at my other figures and maybe shoot some pics of them as well.

It's true for me as well. I've never photographed any of my figures before. Usually just find one look and keep it. This isn't going to be that easy! I'm amazed with just how great he looks. Almost feel obligated to shoot him. Just can't really do the figure justice in my amateur photography hands. :dunno

Is the HT holster and belt the right color and size? It seems to be black in the pics but looks decent quality-wise.

The SSC one is a mid brown and everyone seemed to say it was too big and the wrong color.

I seem to recall the Raiders holster is actually supposed to be kind of a reddish tan with a dark brown belt? .

The holster and holster belt are brown and size wise they look good. His gun fits in nice and snug. While his pants belt does appear to be black I think it's actually dark brown. It's much darker than it was in the movie from what I remember. The snaps for the holster and where the whip are magnetic and hold both in place very well.

Back