HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a rough comparison of what looks very off on the head sculpt. The ear lobe is wider, the cheekbones are more pronounced, the face is not as straight as it should be, but has a bit fatter outline. The lips are bigger and more oval, and the bottom part of the nose (no idea what that's called) is much shorter.

hfhgy.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Disgust.gif

:rotfl

Seriously tho, the sculpt is a human's interpretation not digitally scanned or whatnot. All sculpts will be imperfect regardless how close they may appear ie. Superman

That said, I love the left nostril keeps coming into play. I never knew HF had such a deformed nostril. I guess, I didn't really want to know either :rotfl

ClipperKing, just wanted to thank you for all of your reviews. Well done sir! Very insightful.

I especially love your New Zealand accent, sounds just like Flight of the Concords :wink1:

ClipperKing, just wanted to thank you for all of your reviews. Well done sir! Very insightful.

I especially love your New Zealand accent, sounds just like Flight of the Concords :wink1:

Fook Me!!!! i'm from sheffield, yorkshire in the north of england , same place as prince naseem hamed , the arctik monkeys and sean bean . Fookin new zealand thats where saruman and the orc army come from innit :O)

Disgust.gif

He said he's from Northern England.

Hence the :wink1:

I used to live in England, and am part Welsh, so I am so-so with picking up accents (at least UK accents), but it's kind of funny (to me, but probably not to our overseas cousins) when Americans get them wrong.

Fook Me!!!! i'm from sheffield, yorkshire in the north of england , same place as prince naseem hamed , the arctik monkeys and sean bean . Fookin new zealand thats where saruman and the orc army come from innit :O)

Yeah Clipper, I was just "taking the piss", especially since you made it a point to correct in you review.

Hence the :wink1:

I used to live in England, and am part Welsh, so I am so-so with picking up accents (at least UK accents), but it's kind of funny (to me, but probably not to our overseas cousins) when Americans get them wrong.

I'm Hispanic born here. Never thought of my self as having an accent as I speak only a little spanish, but an englishman told me I did have one. Surprised the heck out of me.

LOL, also, when I was watching the reviews last night my wife thought Clipper was from Australia (she's from Texas :dunno) and I told her he was from New Zealand, because that's a running joke on Flight of the Concords.

LOL, also, when I was watching the reviews last night my wife thought Clipper was from Australia (she's from Texas :dunno) and I told her he was from New Zealand, because that's a running joke on Flight of the Concords.

Love that Show, don't have HBO anymore, is it still running?

I'm Hispanic born here. Never thought of my self as having an accent as I speak only a little spanish, but an englishman told me I did have one. Surprised the heck out of me.

I'm from Staten Island, New York, but I actually pronounce syllables. Another Islander once asked me if I was from Texas.

https://youtu.be/rq-spcrm-L0 here you go boys this is to try and answer some of the questions and show you all the arab outfit . thanks for your comments on the review as a whole , please get across to youtube and check out my other vids :O)

If you watch the video you will see that Clipper has left the long parts hanging down, but they need to be wrapped under and over the top of the head like the picture

hot-toys-tokyo-expo-indy-map-room-figure.jpg

As for the Trolls, why are they still here? I have had a really ____ day, so could you kindly ____ off

Back