HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arnie never confirmed that this was a repaint, though the question was asked on his FB page...just saying.

Oh...and again with the nostril?????

Someone with the HT pistol in hand.. how does it compare in size to the Sideshow S&W ??? Curious if my current pattern for holsters will still work or if I need to tweak it... Faststreets ?

Mike, wow, a free holster and gun belt set! Sure, here are the pics you requested:

The Sideshow pistol in the Hot Toys packaging:

photo-94.jpg

Top to top:

photo-92.jpg

The Hot Toys on top of the Sideshow:

photo-93.jpg

Here is the Hot Toys pistol in my awesome holster that you made. Strangely enough, it was tight fit going in, but I think it looks great!

photo-95.jpg

The question is, do you think that it is proportional compared to the size of the figure?

photo-91.jpg

Arnie never confirmed that this was a repaint, though the question was asked on his FB page...just saying.

Take a look at Arnie's new pics and then go look at OMG's shots on page 1. Do I have to post a side by side?

Last edited:
Take a look at Arnie's new pics and then go look at WoW's shots on page 1. Do I have to post a side by side?

Not sure who "WoW" is, or what particular pics you are reffering to, but there is no need to post a side by side. Thanks for the offer though. All I am saying is, the question of whether or not it is a repaint was posed to Arnie on his FB page and he hasn't answered that question yet. Until he does, it's not confirmed. People seem to have just taken that ball and run with it. For all I know, it is a repaint, it certainly looks better in those pics, but FSOHK has said that he has seen verying paint apps, so who know for sure until we get an answer from Arnie.

Not sure who "WoW" is, or what particular pics you are reffering to, but there is no need to post a side by side. Thanks for the offer though. All I am saying is, the question of whether or not it is a repaint was posed to Arnie on his FB page and he hasn't answered that question yet. Until he does, it's not confirmed. People seem to have just taken that ball and run with it. For all I know, it is a repaint, it certainly looks better in those pics, but FSOHK has said that he has seen verying paint apps, so who know for sure until we get an answer from Arnie.

I meant to say OMG. If you compare the new Arnie Kim pictures vs any of the other ones we have seem, there is noticeable added stubble. I don't think it is an entire re-paint though however it could be as well.

I haven't seen any two pics by different people that look the same.

I'm not saying it isn't a repaint, just saying that Arnie hasn't said whether it is or not.

I meant to say OMG. If you compare the new Arnie Kim pictures vs any of the other ones we have seem, there is noticeable added stubble. I don't think it is an entire re-paint though however it could be as well.

That could also just be the photo, we'll know soon enough when we start getting them. The Clipper King basically said that any fears he had disappeared when he saw the figure in person. I'm sick of interpreting small pixely photos... The paint and likeness is always going to look a lot better than you thought when you see it in hand. I really think this is one of those figures you have to look at in person to get a lot more out of it.

Cheers to the Clipper King for the extra desert garb vid!

https://youtu.be/rq-spcrm-L0 here you go boys this is to try and answer some of the questions and show you all the arab outfit . thanks for your comments on the review as a whole , please get across to youtube and check out my other vids :O)

:D I loved the videos. If I didn't already have Indy on preorder, I would have ordered him after watching them.
Good stuff man. I subscribed to you on youtube.

Sorry guys...just taking my time unwrapping this guy...all I have to say is wow...I mean, WOW. I don't care what anyone says about this figure...in hand it looks AMAZING. All of my doubts have been put to rest. This IS Indiana Jones. In hand I definitely see Ford. No question. Of course there will be those who disagree, but I'm not sure how they will once they are looking at this figure in hand. I'll take some pics WITHOUT flash ASAP...stay tuned.

Back