HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick pic...

2011-10-18203907.jpg

Another...

2011-10-18204931.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO! HELL YES! Now that's what we were after and wanted to see. :yess::yess::yess::yess:

Jacket, hat , and shirt look nicely weathered and really well done, too! (Minus those loose threads on the hat band).

Those pics really give us a good insight about how that BADBOY is going to look in our hands! Thanks so much for that, Dsokyra!

Eat crow naysayers! :rotfl

Last edited:
Nice pics, dsokyra. Sure is strange how different this appears from owner to owner but I hope mine looks like that in hand.

Actually, I don't care what the trolls have to say from here, but I do honestly feel bad for those who were on the fence and panicked during last week's pile on poop-a-thon and canceled their orders, especially those who lost NRDs. Quite possibly this was done a bit prematurely over just a handful of bad pics. Always safer to just wait it out and get a refund, if necessary.

All I can say is that the SS sculpt can suck it!! (No offense to anyone :monkey3 ) This figure is THE Indiana Jones to own fellas...

All I can say is that the SS sculpt can suck it!! (No offense to anyone :monkey3 ) This figure is THE Indiana Jones to own fellas...

Only one mans opinion for sure but I think it's becoming clearer AND clearer. Thanks for the report!

I have to say dsokyra's pics really have changed my mind about the figure. I'm still gonna wait and see but if pics like this become the norm then I will snatch this puppy up happily.

I'm really blown away with the new pics -- happily blown away -- and I'll gladly eat crow for any of my negative comments before if this continues to be the norm.

I think some people have been staring at the HT sculpt so much over the past few days, they're starting to forget what Harrison Ford looks like. *crawls back into cave*

2011-10-18204931.jpg

Sorry, can't get past that left nostril :wink1:

Beautiful pics dsokyra, so glad to hear you are happy with him. The next two days are gonna draaaaaggggg for me until I get him.

Back