HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys...just taking my time unwrapping this guy...all I have to say is wow...I mean, WOW. I don't care what anyone says about this figure...in hand it looks AMAZING. All of my doubts have been put to rest. This IS Indiana Jones. In hand I definitely see Ford. No question. Of course there will be those who disagree, but I'm not sure how they will once they are looking at this figure in hand. I'll take some pics WITHOUT flash ASAP...stay tuned.

Good to hear, sure we will be hearing this a lot more as more people receive this.

Sorry guys...just taking my time unwrapping this guy...all I have to say is wow...I mean, WOW. I don't care what anyone says about this figure...in hand it looks AMAZING. All of my doubts have been put to rest. This IS Indiana Jones. In hand I definitely see Ford. No question. Of course there will be those who disagree, but I'm not sure how they will once they are looking at this figure in hand. I'll take some pics WITHOUT flash ASAP...stay tuned.

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

That "WOW" and "AMAZING" seem like pretty good indications to me...

Take your time and do the figure some justice!

:yess::yess::whip:yess::yess:

Quick pic...

2011-10-18203907.jpg

Now that's the BEST pic I've seen of him yet -- that's FORD! I can't believe it. You caught it.

What'd you do? Why does the jaw look slimmer? Looks GREAT there!!!! And above.

I'm tellin ya the figure is AWESOME in hand...I took those with my smartphone :lol

I'd wait until more people have this in hand before even thinking about variant head conspiracy theories. :lol

Seriously, this release has seen more than its fair share of :panic: so far.

Back