HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say dsokyra's pics really have changed my mind about the figure. I'm still gonna wait and see but if pics like this become the norm then I will snatch this puppy up happily.

I'm really blown away with the new pics -- happily blown away -- and I'll gladly eat crow for any of my negative comments before if this continues to be the norm.

I didn't even spend all kinds of time posing him with a fancy camera to get those pics...I'm sure you'll be happy Wor-Gar :)

All I can say is that the SS sculpt can suck it!! (No offense to anyone :monkey3 )

Let's not start that again. :lol The Sideshow Indy sculpt is great, it's the paint job and its proportions with the v1 Prometheus body that kill it. We can be happy with how the Hot Toys figure turned out without bashing the Sideshow, particularly the sculpt.

That said, I agree with you that this is now the 1/6 Indy figure to own. Your reaction upon having it in-hand and your pics clinched it.

Let's not start that again. :lol The Sideshow Indy sculpt is great, it's the paint job and its proportions with the v1 Prometheus body that kill it. We can be happy with how the Hot Toys figure turned out without bashing the Sideshow, particularly the sculpt.

That said, I agree with you that this is now the 1/6 Indy figure to own. Your reaction upon having it in-hand and your pics clinched it.

OK...I take it back :monkey3 I just never liked SS's Indy...never...ever.

Actually, I don't care what the trolls have to say from here, but I do honestly feel bad for those who were on the fence and panicked during last week's pile on poop-a-thon and canceled their orders, especially those who lost NRDs. Quite possibly this was done a bit prematurely over just a handful of bad pics. Always safer to just wait it out and get a refund, if necessary.

Anyone that made a decision based on them and the initial photos probably deserved to lose their NRD. Every time I came to this thread...I was scratching my head and wondering how so much hate could be generated from a handful of bad pictures. It's as though some didn't care and only wanted to find fault, like HT were just some armatures that had no experience or reputation with great sculpts and paint, etc. It really does make you wonder where peoples heads are at...

worth repost

Quick pic...

2011-10-18203907.jpg

Another...

2011-10-18204931.jpg

dsokyra, how's the jacket material?

Thanks man, I really appreciate it! Just sharin the enthusiasm! :yess:

Looking forward to a few more pics.

I'm still not 100% sold on it (especially at $250), but I still haven't jumped off the fence as far as not buying it.

What is figuremaniacs deal with the one glove? He did the same with Indy...must be an MJ fan...shamon!

Back