HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another...

2011-10-18204931.jpg

looks absolutley great the lack of flash shows the sculpt off and thats ford all day long:clap

Just watched Clipperkings review. Great stuff. Liking the figure more. I think for everything you get its still worth picking up.

Though he did say this is the ultimate Indy sculpt in any scale and he's willing to bet anyone they can't show anything better....
Does anyone know what he's offering because I have a couple of Premium Format statues that say he's wrong :)

Weeeeeell, dsokyra, your pics sealed it for me. . . I'm now $250 poorer. Thanks a lot, jerk. . . hehe. Not to mention ClipperKing, that dude is cool, I like to hear from a guy with a level head. Plus Tin's pictures were great. Does he (she?) have a website with more pics??

Oddly enough I'm quite nervous to receive this guy. . . too many expectations. . . too much money :gulp:

I'd wait until more people have this in hand before even thinking about variant head conspiracy theories. :lol

Seriously, this release has seen more than its fair share of :panic: so far.

Agreed. ^^^^

I started out not liking this piece, based on my first crappy pics, but frankly, some casts look better than others. Some paint jobs are better than others. I now own one ... and I really like it.

As I had my choice of three different loose heads, my friend broke 4 down (had already sold one head), and I had my choice.

Also, this forum is not the place to belittle people for saying what they have seen or having an opinion. It is forum, so by definition we all discuss.
Everyone has every right to bring up any topic they like.

I didn't say my theory was fact, but it seems strange that some look terrible, and some look amazing. I'm not just talking about different pics taken at different angles by different people, I am talking about in person.

How about apologizing?

photo-96.jpg

photo-97.jpg

photo-107.jpg

photo-110.jpg

I did this one like this on purpose:

photo-109.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to anyone who likes this figure, but, after the months of lobbying we did to get the Indy everyone wanted, to get this as the end result is one of the biggest disappointments since the Prophecy Girl Buffy!

This figure is wrong on SO many levels, it's an embarrassment!

Shame on you HT!!

I started out not liking this piece, based on my first crappy pics, but frankly, some casts look better than others. Some paint jobs are better than others. I now own one ... and I really like it.

As I had my choice of three different loose heads, my friend broke 4 down (had already sold one head), and I had my choice.

Also, this forum is not the place to belittle people for saying what they have seen or having an opinion. It is forum, so by definition we all discuss.
Everyone has every right to bring up any topic they like.

I didn't say my theory was fact, but it seems strange that some look terrible, and some look amazing. I'm not just talking about different pics taken at different angles by different people, I am talking about in person.

I still don't follow what you are saying. Are you telling us that you where looking at 3 different HT Indy HS in person. And ALL 3 were different?? Not just a little different in the paint app but different in the actual shape and sculpt of the head?! Really?

Quick pic...

2011-10-18203907.jpg

Another...

2011-10-18204931.jpg

No offense to anyone else's pics, but dsokyra I've gotta say yours here are the only ones in which the sculpt looks impressive. So good in fact that when i clicked on this thread prepared for more heartbreaking meh-ness, i had to do a double take. I don't know what kind of sorcery you've performed, but good job.

No offense to anyone else's pics, but dsokyra I've gotta say yours here are the only ones in which the sculpt looks impressive. So good in fact that when i clicked on this thread prepared for more heartbreaking meh-ness, i had to do a double take. I don't know what kind of sorcery you've performed, but good job.

Thanks! No sorcery, just an HTC Thunderbolt smartphone camera without a flash...and honestly, the pics don't do it justice.

Sorry to anyone who likes this figure, but, after the months of lobbying we did to get the Indy everyone wanted, to get this as the end result is one of the biggest disappointments since the Prophecy Girl Buffy!

This figure is wrong on SO many levels, it's an embarrassment!

Shame on you HT!!

Especially in light of Dsokyra's pics (best so far btw, thanks for posting them) & Clipperking's video, I have absolutely no idea how you can say that. Is HT's figure perfect ?, No ! But it does look to be by far and away the best representation of Indy in 1/6th scale released so far.
I can really see Ford in these latest pics & compared to the SS version this rocks.
It's a fantastic looking figure with loads of quality accessories,

Regarding the head sculpt......
I think that Trev's unpainted HF sculpts are great but even they seem to have suffered in the moulding/paint process, the HT one isn't as good but as I've just put, I see Ford in Dsokyra's pics, it looks very good indeed, maybe it should/could be more accurate but out of the box it's a winner.
I'm not a fan boy & still have some reservations but this will replace my SS Indy in the cabinet & I'll never ever regret it :pfft:.

Back