HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I should get an apology from everyone who relentlessly put me down for trying to point out and even fix this issue.

indyhottoyswithhat.jpg

They should fix the nose too along with the jaw if they do a re-sculpt.
157m6nl.png

I know, no one will apologize to anyone. But honestly, I was just trying to point out something I noticed. NOW YOU ALL BELIEVE ME.

That is why I took pics with the "Big Head Indy" on both sides of the good looking Indy. This is about mass of plastic in the jaw area.

This is a not the best time financially for many of us, when we spend money, we should get what we expect.

And frankly, they should fix the hat as well (tighter pinch).

Well I think you're super, man

:hi5:

Thanks :) Now what Hot Toys needs to do to fix this problem is announce there are some heads which throw the likeness off and that is why so many photo's don't show the true likeness..blah blah blah.

Then they need to tell everyone they are working on re-doing the sculpt and fixing the production issues and will replace everyones head who is not happy with it for free.

I will place an order for one of these if Hot Toys does that since I would love to display this next to the Superman, Captain, Joker and 89 Bats. And Batmobile which I need you guys to put up for pre-order.

Superman,

You were just looking out for us.

I for one say Thank You.

:hi5: Thanks man. This is actually great news if Hot Toys actually steps up, admits fault, and corrects the problem. I will be all over this if the sculpt is fixed for the better like Superman's was.

Thanks :) Now what Hot Toys needs to do to fix this problem is announce there are some heads which throw the likeness off and that is why so many photo's don't show the true likeness..blah blah blah.

Then they need to tell everyone they are working on re-doing the sculpt and fixing the production issues and will replace everyones head who is not happy with it for free.

I will place an order for one of these if Hot Toys does that since I would love to display this next to the Superman, Captain, Joker and 89 Bats. And Batmobile which I need you guys to put up for pre-order.

Agreed. That is only fair.

Hot Toys is a great company, I am sure that Howard will understand. He is a stand up business man and we all respect him.

He will do the right thing.

Just pulled this up here at work while my boss was watching and asked if he thought this looked like Ford. He said in some ways yes and in other ways no then he asked me if those were two different sculpts. :lol So quite noticeable even to someone who knows nothing about these figures.

:lol No kidding. Only in Opposite World should that happen.

So, if there are indeed 2 different factory heads out there I wonder if Sideshow only got the improved one. If so, most of us in the States should be in good shape. Keep those in-hand pics coming, folks. :rock

Not sure why anyone would doubt you - you have some of the best custom Indys on these boards and an eye for detail that is remarkable.

Thank you. I have an exact replica Steets of Cairo Shubert hat, exact copy down to the weathering. If anyone from Hot Toys wants to send me a PM, they can borrow it for as long as they need it.

The goal should be the best product possible.

And by the way, look just how good the "Good Looking Indy" looks.
Amazing!:

photo-96.jpg

photo-97.jpg

photo-107.jpg

photo-110.jpg

Oh my! :horror Hopefully, I get to pick the better HS shape of Indy when he arrives here. :cuckoo:

Hey faststreet, do you mind me sharing these alarming pics @ some local forums here? So that they too are informed about this. :monkey1

Go ahead. PM with your email address if you like and I'll send you high res pics if you like ...

Back