HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Upload them into a photobucket-type account, then copy the code and simply paste into your post message.

Helping out your fellow freaks earns you bonus points that you can use against the next combative poster.[/quote]

Lol I like that...hopefully I earned myself some points :yess:

That's quite a present, ventuluni! He's lucky to have you!

Although getting Indy might open him up to this world of 1:6, which will mean his life will be ruined!

My wife curses the day my friend first started showing me some high end 1:6 figures because I haven't looked back since!

Its a small price to pay for the help he's given me over the years!

I think most minds are made up your either for this figure or not. Personally I am very satisfied with this Indy and I am not out to sway anybody one way or another. I'll try to add a photo or two because it's always good to see more pics. I will try to get a pic that looks as close as possible to what I am seeing with the figure though.

That's quite a present, ventuluni! He's lucky to have you!

Although getting Indy might open him up to this world of 1:6, which will mean his life will be ruined!

My wife curses the day my friend first started showing me some high end 1:6 figures because I haven't looked back since!

Actually I used to think I was in control but just taken stock on what I've got coming:

- Got Batman Begins Bruce today (but forgot it and left it at work, which didn't matter as I was watching Arsenal grab a last gasp win against Marseille tonight anyway)
- 2x Indys (one for somebody else)
- Superman Exclusive
- Classic Predator
- Enterbay Terminator (have to wait till the 25th Dec as its a gift from my trouble and strife)
- and Captain America for my son!

Mental!!!

Actually I used to think I was in control but just taken stock on what I've got coming:

- Got Batman Begins Bruce today (but forgot it and left it at work, which didn't matter as I was watching Arsenal grab a last gasp win against Marseille tonight anyway)- 2x Indys (one for somebody else)
- Superman Exclusive
- Classic Predator
- Enterbay Terminator (have to wait till the 25th Dec as its a gift from my trouble and strife)
- and Captain America for my son!

Mental!!!

I was really hoping they'd lose.

the web belt I believe is maroon. The holster and belt are the wrong color, the holster's the wrong size. The boots are too dark. Thewhip is the wrong color, and the jacket doesn't fit right. I'm sorry, give me ____ all you want but for $250 I want it to be perfect. I didn't even mention them all. :dunno:
Oh and I do like this fig, but I don't love it, and like I said for $250 I better love it.

I think you just need to leave the thread, forever. This isn't the figure you are looking for.

Just like THAT!!!

120.jpg

:lol

He's not called Evilface for nothing!

Back