HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm your biggest fan with those pics so you know you got points with me, plus you're from Cali.... even tho you only have 245 post count.

:D

Waiting for someone to say: it ain't the size of the post, it's what you do with it.

:monkey2 I can't do anything about that ok...all I can do is keep posting and hope it gets bigger

dsokyra, can you recreate this pose? Just wondering if someone else can get him to do this. Thanks.

about-indiana-jones-42.jpg

dsokyra, can you recreate this pose? Just wondering if someone else can get him to do this. Thanks.

about-indiana-jones-42.jpg

I can try...as you can see from my pics, I'm not that great at dynamic poses...someone did that same pose with this figure...did you see that one?

I can try...as you can see from my pics, I'm not that great at dynamic poses...someone did that same pose with this figure...did you see that one?

Yes, that's why I said I would like to see if someone else could get him to pose like that. As I would like to also get that pose. Just wondering if it would be easy to do.

I'm sorry if I am causing this thread to go in the wrong direction, but if someone is rude to me, i'll be rude back. Respect to you guys. And I have him preordered probably gonna cancel.

A big THANK YOU for doing that. Very nice pics, very crisply posed. You take good shots, man.

These shots look more like I was expecting him to look. More like we've seen...although less guyliner. And he's clearly looking better with each new series of pictures. So the question is: is the American Indiana Jones better than the Asian Indiana "you call him Dr." Jones?

The pics...

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

I hope you guys like the photos, whether or not you like the figure.

I'm not super picky, but to me, these recent pics by dsokyra and now Craze look really good. Like really good, so I think I'm convinced enough to pick up Indy. Getting really excited.

The pics...

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

I hope you guys like the photos, whether or not you like the figure.

Nice shots, Craze! :yess:

I'm sorry if I am causing this thread to go in the wrong direction, but if someone is rude to me, i'll be rude back. Respect to you guys. And I have him preordered probably gonna cancel.

Just trying to keep it civil in here, Rogster. We all know that you're not 100% satisfied with the figure but at some point you're either going to buy it or not. I stayed away from this thread for quite some time out of disappointment but after seeing more pics and mulling it over I decided to keep my PO and since then I've been nothing but excited.

I also think we'll never, ever see a perfect Indy right out of the box and it's always going to take work to get the right overall look.

Back