HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang... forgot all about Captain America, too. :thud:

And it started with the Sweeney Todd (for me, anyway) which is also a great figure! :rock

Sweeney Todd
Indiana Jones
Superman
Captain America
Jack Sparrow

Sold end to 2011 for Hot Toys. :yess:

*I would have put the Batsuit Begins Bruce Wayne/Batman on there, but way too many people have been receiving defective or broken figures. :( (Thankfully, mine arrived perfectly but there's definitely a QC issue with that one).

Last edited:
That is your opinion and you are intitled to it. Doesn't make it a fact. He does great work but is just as capable of a miss as anyone else. The Nathan Fillion is a great example.

His Nathan Fillion is spot on. Not sure what you mean by that.

anyways I'm pretty sure Marf was just saying that as a joke because his sig says "Trevor Grove fanboy"

Indy should be in hand within a few hours!

His Nathan Fillion is spot on. Not sure what you mean by that.

anyways I'm pretty sure Marf was just saying that as a joke because his sig says "Trevor Grove fanboy"

Indy should be in hand within a few hours!

Congrats! Be sure to put up some pics.

I'll try to get some up before I go out tonight. they will be ____ty Iphone pics because I lost my camera charger.

I'll do some stock and some with the sovereign studios jacket and Mfishers rig, whip and bag.

I'll try to get some up before I go out tonight. they will be ____ty Iphone pics because I lost my camera charger.

I'll do some stock and some with the sovereign studios jacket and Mfishers rig, whip and bag.

Awesome, I've been waiting to see exactly that set up! :rock

Hey, the smartphone pics have been some of the best so far. Although many have posted great pics, I still blame dsokyra's smartphone pics for tipping me over the edge.

I cracked. Pulled the trigger. Got a good deal -- $225 shipped -- so I went ahead and ordered. Should be in the retailer's hand next Friday and shipping to me by Monday (Halloween). Gonna be a long, impatient wait but I got a new Indy coming.

At least I'm not alone. Will be curious to see what you think won't have mine until December.

Back