HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a few pics with a few changes to the gear. Kato Shirt and Jacket, Mfisher Holster and GoldwingGreg whip.
HT01.jpg

HT02.jpg

HT07.jpg

HT09.jpg

Now, I already had these items, which were obtained to upgrade the gear on the SS version and by putting them on I make no editorial about the quality of the HT gear, which I think is great. This is for fun.

Edit to say: stupid hat band!

So are some suffering from the eyeliner problem more than others?

Or is the flash in the pic I quote cancelling out those that are apparent in the subsequent pics posted?

I think any time the eyes are positioned too much to the right or left it really throws off the likeness.

Here is an attempt at the Arab gear. I swear the turban looked better than that in reality.
HT10.jpg

I will not give up on getting that right.

Thanks for all the pics guys. I think the bottom line that in some angles the heads sculpt looks pretty good, while in others it may not. Now can we get some dynamic poses that still retain the right HF look?

Here's a dynamic pose of Indy running from the boulder whilst leaping a pit full of snakes and being fired upon by Hovitos (just out of frame).
HT11.jpg

Here's my Indy !!!!!!
I picked him up yesterday from CSC.
I am happy with him.
I did a custom base for him too

IMG_6221-1.jpg

IMG_6222.jpg

IMG_6223.jpg

IMG_6226.jpg

IMG_6227.jpg

IMG_6234.jpg

IMG_6235.jpg

IMG_6220.jpg

Kato's shirt looks awesome here, can't wait to finally get my Indy built up. I've had the shirt for 6 months and its still in the package :(

It is an amazing piece of work, I need to wrinkle it up some more but it fits this muscle body a treat.

HT12.jpg

Back